This job posting is no longer active
Are you looking to gain experience in Software Engineering field for a Fortune 200 Information Technology company? CDW is the "real world" experience you're looking for. We want fresh, youthful minds to work (and play) with some of the smartest, most creative, hardest working people in their fields.
As an intern within Software Solutions Sales Operations team, you are responsible for crafting and implementing on-line training demonstrating the use of Microsoft’s Power Business Intelligence platform for crafting internal reporting and data visualization. We will give you the opportunity to work directly with coworkers to collaborate on projects that directly affect the business.
KEY AREAS OF CONTRIBUTION
If you are a student of analytical mindset with keen sense of problem solving, this is the perfect role for you! The internship position provides an opportunity for college students passionate about a career in the field to gain valuable experience through a summer internship. The internship provides hands on experience in a variety of engineering activity settings with the expectation that the successful intern will aid in the completion of core activities and projects across the engineering department.
- Programs – assist in program design, launch, reporting
- Data Analytics – assist with training material (Brainshark, etc.) on utilization of available reports and toolsets.
- Business Intelligence - Learn method for producing reporting and data visualization through Microsoft’s Business Intelligence application tool.
- User Adoption - Lead efforts to gain user adoption to the Software Leadership team; lead activity expectations and track usage.
- Portfolio Reporting - You will give to the solutions business, in addition to specific reporting for internal customers.
- Ad-hoc Projects - You will supply to other projects that arise on your team.
- Currently enrolled in a full-time undergraduate college / university program as of June 2018.
OTHER REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS
- Self-motivated and driven to get results and make an impact while utilizing written and verbal skills to communicate effectively.
- Shown resourcefulness with creative analytical skills.
- Track record of stabilizing multiple priorities at a time while adapting to the changing needs of the business
- Shown customer service skills with the ability to maintain confidentiality of all partners involved.
- Team oriented; develops good relationships with coworkers and other partners involved.
- Time management; showcases ability to meet deadlines.
- Microsoft Office; proficient in applications and delivery of information.
Job Category: Summer Intern
Job Type: Full-Time
Travel Percentage: 0%