The Supervisor Customer Relations will oversee the learning and development of Team Leaders, Solutions Representatives and Response Representatives. The supervisor is also responsible for handling escalated customer situations including calls, complaints, freight and price adjustments, and certain return and service requests. The supervisor also serves as a liaison to other departments including but not limited to Sales, Distribution Center, Credit Services, Vendor Returns, and Accounts Receivable.
Key Areas of Responsibility
- Supervise a team of coworkers, including coaching, developing and performance management
- Communicate important procedural updates to team
- Monitor daily workflow
- Work closely with other departments to streamline processes and maintain open communication
- Manage projects and specialty assignments
- Monitor attendance, adjusting schedule if necessary
- Conduct meetings with team members
- Monitor department service levels to ensure customer satisfaction
- Look for innovations to improve department efficiencies and improve customer service.
- Assist with hiring and training of new Customer Relations coworkers.
- Counsel team members
- Determine bonuses for team members
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Two years customer service experience
Other Required Qualifications
- Proven ability to mentor others
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to effectively interact with all stakeholders including customers
- Strong conflict resolution
- Demonstrated ability to build productive cross-functional relationships
- Strong organizational skills and excellent time management
- Ability to think creatively and strategically
- Promote a healthy, productive, and positive environment
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Prior leadership experience
- Call Center experience