This job posting is no longer active
The Distribution Support Supervisor provides senior level administrative support to all functions of distribution center. Including, however not limited to, Shipping, Receiving, Stocking, RMA, and the billing of Will Call orders.
Key Areas of Responsibility
- Warehouse Support
- Maintain all internal and customer metrics performed by Warehouse Support.
- Handle escalated internal calls/request from Customer Support and Sales.
- Monitor daily workflow for efficiency.
- Act as a liaison to the ICAN / Customer Relations team by researching complex requests.
- Effectively oversees billing procedures to ensure all orders are prepared and processed accurately and on time.
- Communicates with stakeholders regarding any issues or problems that may arise with customer orders.
- Oversee the processing of fully-regulated Hazmat orders.
- Will Call Biller
- Oversee the billing of Will Call order to ensure accuracy and completion.
- Assist customers with returns, repairs and carryout orders.
- Contact customers regarding the status of their item(s) or order.
- Implement and enforce CDW safety rules and programs.
- Supervise a team of coworkers that includes coaching, development and performance management.
- Evaluate current procedures, identify areas of process improvement and drive solutions.
- Supervise Warehouse Support, Billing, and the Will Call Billers on completing daily assignments.
- Monitor warehouse/office inventory levels to ensure proper supply on hand.
Education and/or Experience Qualifications
Other Required Qualifications
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- 2 years warehouse and/or customer service experience.
- Demonstrated ability to coach and mentor others.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to effectively interact with all stakeholders.
- History of balancing competing priorities with the ability to adapt to the changing needs of the business while meeting deadlines.
- Strong attention to detail and excellent organizational skills.
- Comfort in working in changing temperatures with high levels of noise.
- Strong problem solving skills.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Previous warehouse leadership experience.
- Experience with the functionality of AS/400
Job Category: Warehouse-Distribution General
Job Type: Full-Time
Travel Percentage: 0%