- Wellness Programs: Taking care of the overall health of you and your family is an important part of being at CDW. CDW offers programs, tools and resources to help you meet the physical, emotional and financial health goals of you and your family. Completion of a free annual health screening and online health risk assessment is linked to health insurance premium savings.
- Health Insurance: Select from two health plans through Blue Cross and Blue Shield. Prescription drug coverage (pharmacy and mail order) and a basic vision allowance are included in both of the health plans. In-network Preventative care is covered at 100%.
- Health Savings Account: A tax-favored account you can use to pay for eligible current and future healthcare expenses. In addition to any pre-tax dollars you pledge, CDW will also contribute up to $500 to your HSA each year.
- Dental Insurance: From routine exams to major dental work, our dental plans through CIGNA Dental provide coverage to meet your needs. Preventative, restorative and orthodontia dental services are covered.
- Vision Insurance:The CDW Vision Plan — administered by VSP — is a way to assist you with your eye care and keep your out-of-pocket costs down. Receive coverage for eye exams and eyewear and discounts for laser vision correction.
- Behavioral Health Benefits: CDW's Employee Assistance Program (EAP) provides confidential consultations for a wide range of issues, including mental health, marital and family issues and substance abuse.
- Healthcare Flexible Spending Accounts: Set aside up to $5,000 per year on a pre-tax basis to pay for unreimbursed healthcare expenses (medical, dental, prescription drug and vision care) while lowering your taxable income.
- Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account: Set aside up to $5,000 per year on a pre-tax basis to pay for eligible dependent care expenses, such as day care for your child or elderly parent.
- Smoking Cessation Program: Quitting smoking is one of the best things you can do for yourself and your loved ones. This is why CDW partners with Alere Wellbeing to provide a smoking cessation program available at no cost to you and your eligible dependents.
- Subsidized Fitness Center Memberships: CDW has its own on-site fitness center, CDW@Play, at our Corporate Headquarters to keep you in shape. Blue Cross and Blue Shield offers discounted fitness center memberships for coworkers and family members enrolled in a CDW health plan. CDW may also partially subsidize dues for some local off-site fitness centers.
CDW has been recognized as an employer who champions the health of our coworkers. We've earned the 2011 Gold WOWie (Wellness in Our Workplace) award from the Illinois State Council of the Society for Human Resource Management and Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Illinois.
CDW's "Achieve It! A Better You" coworker wellness program has been honored with a Health at Work Award from ComPsych, the world's largest provider of employee assistance programs. Thousands of CDW coworkers participate in this program, which focuses on the four pillars of health — physical, emotional, financial and wellness — along with personal safety. The program provides the tools and expertise for coworkers and their family members to achieve their long-term personal wellness goals.