Life can throw a monkey wrench into the best laid work schedule. We get it. We've all experienced it.
To help smooth things out, CDW offers every coworker the following:
- Time Away from Work: Includes paid vacation, sick, personal, holidays, community service day, maternity and paternity time.
- Day Care Center: CDW has a fully-equipped subsidized day care center onsite at our Corporate Headquarters, Vernon Hills, Illinois, for use by our coworkers.
- Back-up and Priority Access Childcare Programs: For all CDW locations with a Bright Horizons center nearby, coworkers are able to use that facility on a temporary basis. CDW subsidizes this program. The fee is only $20 per day per child or $30 per day per family. Each CDW family can use this benefit up to 20 times per year.
- Employee Assistance Program: Includes services for coworkers and their dependents, such as free short-term counseling, legal consultations, financial counseling, childcare referrals and pet care referrals.
- Adoption Assistance: Get reimbursed up to $3,000 when adopting a child who is under age 18, or who is physically or mentally incapable of caring for himself or herself.
- Subsidized Onsite Cafeteria: Provides a wide array of tasty, affordable meals subsidized by CDW (at our Corporate Headquarters and Mettawa, Illinois locations only).
- Dry-Cleaning Drop-Off: Drop off and pick up your dry-cleaning at CDW.