The Sr. Technology Support Technician is responsible for providing Enterprise Level IT Support and leading ongoing technology project services across all CDW Locations.
The Technology Support department provides IT services for internal coworkers and offshore contractors as it relates to: PC and Mobile Hardware Support (Desktops, Laptops, Macbooks, iPads, Samsung Tablets, Cell Phones), Printers/Copiers/MFPs, and Conference Room Equipment (Cisco Cloud Equipment).
Key Areas of Responsibility
- Act as a resource for escalation and troubleshooting support cross team for our Enterprise Support Services organization
- Follow all team guidelines and operational procedures, identify gaps in our knowledge base
- Lead support initiatives for ongoing technical support and projects
- Provide Tier II desktop support for company desktop hardware and software, including.
- Complete and close incidents and services requests within agreed response times.
- Consistent user engagement/follow-up -Keep coworkers informed of the status of their tickets.
- Meet all productivity and quality goals as measured by the department.
- Participate in deployments and hardware refreshes
- Provide back-up support for the IT Service Desk
- Follow all asset management guidelines and procedures
- Create and submit knowledgebase documentation
Education and/or Experience Qualifications
- High School Diploma
- 4 Years of experience in an IT related field
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to effectively interact with company stakeholders, leadership, standard coworkers, and outsourced contractor
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong multitasking ability to handle multiple tickets and project concurrently
- Ability to write and present information and documentation
- Demonstrated organizational and time management skills.
- Ability to work under general supervision
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated ability to provide in-person, walkup or remote IT support
CDW is committed to maintaining a workplace that is free of known hazards and to ensuring the safety, health, and well-being of coworkers and candidates for employment and their families, as well as the community.
CDW requires all coworkers be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, with the only exceptions being a documented, legally required medical or religious accommodation. Prior to starting with CDW, successful candidates will be required to: (i) be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and provide CDW with proof of full vaccination; or (ii) apply for and receive a medical or religious-based accommodation to be exempt from the mandatory vaccination policy.