Focal Point Data Risk, a CDW Company, is one that delivers a unified approach to addressing data risk through a unique combination of consulting service offerings. CDW - Focal Point Data Risk delivers a unified approach to addressing data risk through a unique combination of service offerings. Focal Point has brought together industry-leading expertise in cyber security, identity governance and access management, data privacy and analytics, internal audit, and hands-on training services, giving companies everything needed to plan and develop effective risk and security programs. By integrating these services, we provide our clients with the flexible support they need to protect and leverage data across any part of their organization. Simply put, Focal Point is the next generation of risk management.
As an Identity & Access Management Solutions Advisor, you will enhance Focal Point’s presence, market share, and revenue growth in the Advisory / Management Consulting market. Specifically, you will execute the full sales lifecycle for enterprise Advisory related projects — strategic account planning, researching, prospecting, relationship-building, partnering with software vendors, and opportunity identification, pursuit, and closure, as well as all aspects of account growth.
Your skilled experience will enable you to quickly embrace Focal Point’s integrated sales approach, demonstrating the ability to open further opportunities for our other service offerings, including, but not limited:
Key Areas of Responsibility
- Exemplary displays of business ethics, integrity and corporate citizenship in daily interactions with clients and prospects, fellow employees, and the community at large
- Supports the business development team in qualifying opportunities that come from inbound leads by working both with the Business Development team members directly and with the client
- Responsible for managing BD-team needs during the course of a deal cycle as it relates to SME support within the Technology Integration business unit (“TI”); coordinating the proper TI resources and bringing the into meetings and scoping discussions / proposal reviews as needed to ensure we are presenting accurate and timely proposals to the customer.
- Supports the BD team TI-related pre-sales motions during the deal cycle, including but not limited to proposal creation, SOW creation and SOW scoping exercises, building presentation material, responding to RFPs (technical response content), SOW refinement, and client Q&A during the course of the sales process
- Acts as a strategic solution advisor to the customer for any TI-related opportunities under the direction of the Executive Solution Advisor.
- Provides input and recommendations to the customer around their overall IAM strategy and approach to working with us on an engagement.
- Builds business justification documentation and ROI documentation as needed to enable budget approvals that will drive a sale
- Establishes trust with the customer and becomes a trusted advisor to the client for IAM-related services
- Has an exemplary understanding of our partner product capabilities and TI services, including an in-depth knowledge of our deployment methodologies and approach
- Works closely with all our TI software partners as needed to provide information to the customer
- Responsible for working with the BD team to mature TI pipeline opportunities to closure
- Ability to present a high-level overview to client on Focal Point Service Offerings
- Acts as a good steward of Focal Point to ensure deals hit margin targets and acceptable payment terms
- Maintains good relations with the Company’s existing clients and prospects
- 4-year degree - or equivalent work experience
- At least 3-5 years in a consulting role in IT industry
- Experience delivering an IT service
- Customer-facing work experience is preferred
- Proven performance of strong customer satisfaction
- Very strong written and communication skills
- Very strong presentation skills
CDW is committed to maintaining a workplace that is free of known hazards and to ensuring the safety, health, and well-being of coworkers and candidates for employment and their families, as well as the community.
CDW requires all coworkers be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, with the only exceptions being a documented, legally required medical or religious accommodation. Prior to starting with CDW, successful candidates will be required to: (i) be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and provide CDW with proof of full vaccination; or (ii) apply for and receive a medical or religious-based accommodation to be exempt from the mandatory vaccination policy.