The ITS Capability Consultant facilitates training and coaching of coworkers on specific developmental skill and strategy sets. This role designs, develops, and maintains training in response to client needs. The ITS Capability Consultant collaborates cross-functionally to accurately define client needs and lead project teams to design, develop, and implement organizational improvement and technical solutions. Those solutions include the Associate Consulting Engineer training program, Skills Transformation program, ITS Onboarding program, ACE Internship Program, and other programs as directed.
Key Areas of Responsibility
- Facilitate training and coaching sessions which may include but not limited to:
- Consulting Skills and strategy sessions for new hires and/or highly skilled, tenured coworkers.
- Technology and Services Delivery skills.
- CDW Systems and Tools.
- Coaching (one-on-one and group coaching)
- Utilizes established curriculum and develops new performance enhancing materials. Determine appropriate vehicles and delivery channels to achieve desired skills and performance.
- Ensure successful daily program execution including workshop management, maintenance of all necessary training and development records, testing and measurement processes, self-paced learning, e-learning and partner training.
- Monitor learner performance, address performance issues, deliver constructive feedback and develop recommendations for improvement.
- Collaborate with cross-functional stakeholders to define business requirement and translate needs into skills-based organizational improvement solutions.
- Research best practices and industry trends. Identify and diagnose areas of opportunity, recommend and implement appropriate solutions that positively impact organizational effectiveness.
- Collaborate with Instructional Design team to Design, develop and deliver instructional materials, performance improvement solutions, change management strategies, and/or technical learning solutions that meet business and stakeholder expectations.
- Design, Deliver, and Implement solutions using a Learning Management System (LMS), to include importing eLearning content, creating Events/Sessions, building curriculums, and extracting report data.
- Effectively measure and assess participants’ skills and client satisfaction related to provided services.
- Establish strategies for addressing skill gaps. Advise on methods and approaches to track and reinforce skills.
- Collaborate across departments to share best practices & support key departmental initiatives.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience
- 3 years’ CDW experience or 3 years’ experience in designing, facilitating, and/or implementing consulting or technical training, or 3 years experience in development of solutions within a Learning Management System
Other Required Qualifications
- Demonstrated facilitation experience with a successful track record of increasing participants’ knowledge, performance and effectiveness.
- Success in designing and evaluating learning and performance improvement solutions.
- Advanced working knowledge in instructional design, adult learning theories, and evaluation methodologies.
- Aptitude for new concepts and technologies with the ability to quickly put them into practical use.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to effectively interact with and present to stakeholders at all levels.
- Track record of balancing competing priorities with the ability to adapt to the changing needs of the business while meeting deadlines.
- Strong project management and creative problem-solving skills.
- Strong organization and time management skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft office applications.
- Demonstrated ability to coach and mentor others.
- Flexibility to travel up to 25%. (For Illinois based positions, must be flexible to work in the Chicago and Lincolnshire offices as business dictates).
- Ability to facilitate in-person and/or virtually
- Knowledge of the technology industry
- Technical Certifications
- History of working with sales, solutions, or services divisions to increase revenue and profit performance
- Presales and/or Sales experience
- Knowledge of services practices
- Strong knowledge of sales skills & strategy
- Knowledge of adult learning principles
- Background in Education, Learning Management Systems, or related field
CDW is committed to maintaining a workplace that is free of known hazards and to ensuring the safety, health, and well-being of coworkers and candidates for employment and their families, as well as the community.
CDW requires all coworkers be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, with the only exceptions being a documented, legally required medical or religious accommodation. Prior to starting with CDW, successful candidates will be required to: (i) be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and provide CDW with proof of full vaccination; or (ii) apply for and receive a medical or religious-based accommodation to be exempt from the mandatory vaccination policy.