Sirius Federal, LLC is a CDW company. We share common values as a performance-driven, customer-focused culture. CDW is a leading multi-brand provider of information technology solutions to business, government, education, and healthcare customers across the globe. Sirius Federal, LLC is looking for a Senior Technical Consultant, with a current Top Secret security clearance, to work remote with moderate travel requirements.
The qualified candidate will have strong working knowledge of Cisco Unified Collaboration technologies to deliver customer specific solutions. As a Senior Technical Consultant, you will combine your technical expertise with Cisco UC products and your customer service focus to drive successful delivery initiatives for our Unified Communications Practice.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Primarily responsible for understanding customer business drivers to create a Cisco UC product configuration based on the needs of the customer.
- Primarily responsible for technical post-sales delivery.
- Research and recommendation of new technologies and solutions.
- Work collaboratively with sales and engineers to provide our customers with 100% success and be a true advisor.
- Successful track record of design, implementation, and support of Cisco Unified Collaboration solutions to include core call control, hybrid call control, voicemail, unified messaging, instant messaging with presence, mobile and remote access, and meeting services.
- An ideal candidate will also include a working knowledge of contact center support and scripting (UCCX).
- A current TOP SECRET clearance is required
- Bachelor’s degree in related field.
- At least 5 years’ experience in direct applicable consulting experience working with Cisco Collaboration applications.
- CCNP Collaboration required
- Travel is required and would cover mostly the DC area and some travel outside the local area up to 40%
Other Position Requirements:
- Preferred working knowledge of the REST API as it relates to scripting with Cisco Meeting Server as well as base scripting ability utilizing tools such as Python, Java, etc.
- Strong working design knowledge of Call Control to include call routing, E.164 dial plans, URI dialing
- Thorough knowledge of Unity Connections voicemail, Unified Messaging, IVR, and Text to Speech.
- Must have hands on experience with Cisco Core Route and Switch products.
- Must be able to communicate clearly and effectively both verbally and written
- Motivated by challenges and has a strong sense of commitment to objectives
- Desire to learn new technologies and share with the team. Helps to affect change and expect success.
- Detail-oriented and organized with an inquisitive nature that is open to learning from all sources.
- Ability to foster strong relationships at all levels
The above primary duties, responsibilities, and position requirements are not all inclusive.
CDW is committed to maintaining a workplace that is free of known hazards and to ensuring the safety, health, and well-being of coworkers and candidates for employment and their families, as well as the community.
CDW requires all coworkers be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, with the only exceptions being a documented, legally required medical or religious accommodation. Prior to starting with CDW, successful candidates will be required to: (i) be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and provide CDW with proof of full vaccination; or (ii) apply for and receive a medical or religious-based accommodation to be exempt from the mandatory vaccination policy.