The Subscription Services Operations Analyst is responsible for day-to-day activities in support of efficient management of the Subscription Services programs offered by CDW. The Analyst documents, maintains, and performs standardized subscription transaction methods. The Analyst reviews operating processes and procedures and makes recommendations to achieve efficiency improvements. This role is also responsible for ensuring that the accuracy of partner invoices and that customers are invoiced promptly and accurately for subscription services delivered.
Key Areas of Responsibility
- Fulfill seller and customer requests for subscription-related activities in a timely manner
- Recognize trends and report on anomalies/variations.
- Ensure the integrity of the process documentation prepared and distributed to the Cloud Operations team as well as Sales and other key stakeholder teams
- Analyze business processes and workflows and recommend improvements and enhancements.
- Ensure the accuracy of customer subscription entitlements, including following proper partner ordering procedures
- Coordinate and execute monthly billing processes associated with various subscription partners
- Review partner infoices for accuracy and track alignment to customer invoices
- Assist in preparing and delivering miscellaneous Sales and other stakeholder communications.
- Assist in keeping internal documentation current and accessible.
Education and/or Experience Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- 4 years business operations or equivalent experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications with Advanced Excel skills
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to apply them in business operational situations
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to effectively interact and present to all stakeholders
- Demonstrated ability to use logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems
- Ability to multi-task, organize and prioritize
- Strong creative problem solving skills
- Demonstrated strict attention to detail, accuracy and completeness
- Aptitude to learn new operations, policies, and procedures and put them into practical use
- History of balancing competing priorities with the ability to adapt to the changing needs of the business while meeting deadlines
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Ability to compose materials such as detailed reports, process documentation, etc., and/or to make presentations outside the immediate work area
- Applicant should demonstrate solid attention to detail and a penchant for accuracy
- Ability to understand, remember, and apply oral and/or written instructions or other information; organize thoughts and ideas into understandable terminology; multi-task, organize and prioritize; apply common sense in performing job; and understand subscription-related transacting and billing concepts
- Knowledgeable in SPS, Service Now, and other CDW-based application programs
CDW is committed to maintaining a workplace that is free of known hazards and to ensuring the safety, health, and well-being of coworkers and candidates for employment and their families, as well as the community.
CDW requires all coworkers be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, with the only exceptions being a documented, legally required medical or religious accommodation. Prior to starting with CDW, successful candidates will be required to: (i) be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and provide CDW with proof of full vaccination; or (ii) apply for and receive a medical or religious-based accommodation to be exempt from the mandatory vaccination policy.