The Marketing Delivery team brings the marketing strategies and plans to life for the customer by becoming experts in effectively executing outbound marketing content and messaging. This team distributes all activities in the marketing plan to customers using the pre-selected marketing channel. They support cross-marketing functions by facilitating traditional project management and providing marketing communication guidance to the CDW Sales team. This team will oversee and enforce governance, helping to ensure that agreed upon principles and guidelines are taught, communicated, understood and adhered to. This team will also support the technology requirements of the marketing organization, managing rollouts, upgrades, etc. The Marketing Delivery Specialist manages the creation, development, and implementation of print, digital, and event marketing activities and ensures the timely completion of CDW’s strategic marketing plans. These activities are planned yearly, as well as added incrementally. Rolling up to the Marketing Delivery team, it is essential for the Marketing Delivery Specialist to develop a basic understanding of the strategy and individual marketing campaigns as well as solutions areas.
The Merchandising Product Specialist position is a key liaison across the Marketing, Product Management and partners. This team is responsible for merchandising products throughout various marketing vehicles, including bundled activities, digital, direct marketing, magazines, and social media. Rolling up to the Product Merchandising Leader this coworker is responsible for determining the product placement in all marketing activities with full understanding of the CDW strategy as well as the partner marketing plan.
Key Areas of Responsibility
- Communicates CDW’s overall mission, incorporating corporate and campaign goals and key messages into every project.
- Maintains a basic understanding of the strategy of the various marketing campaigns as well as campaign focuses.
- Manages the project milestones from strategic development to execution of a project and ensuring the activity requirements are met and project successfully delivered
- Develops and maintains relationships with key stakeholders/partners at all levels.
- Provides alerts to stakeholders for the initiation of a project or activity milestone during activity execution and throughout annual planning processes.
- Maintains two-way communication with activity execution and business owner teams.
- Proactively works to resolve business challenges while maintaining efficiencies.
- Other Responsibilities
- Act as the subject matter expert to manage products within assigned product categories.
- Use best practices and process development to manage the merchandising of ad units according to the marketing plans, along with reviewing content within various marketing activity types.
- Develop and maintain collaborative relationships with key stakeholders in Product and Partner Management, Marketing, and assigned partners to achieve marketing plan goals.
- Work with partners to develop and enhance the marketing of products including new launches.
- Proactively manage execution of partner marketing plans with a sense of urgency for deadlines and provide timely communication to stakeholders.
- View product stock to ensure healthy product availability, examine product web page for image and complete product content for best customer experience while adhering to partners stated strategic priorities.
- Stay current on rebates and promotional offers for specific product categories.
- Manage ‘failed’ automated Partner Ad Proofs.
- Adobe Experience Manager (AEM) - upload, tag assets in Digital Asset Manager (DAM) for ad builds.
- Attend and actively participate in Planning War Rooms by sharing partner/product knowledge prior to release of partner marketing plans.
- Build & share Partner Playbooks & Partner Activity Reports with Partner Planning and Partners.
Education and/or Experience Qualifications
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience.
- 2 years experience coordinating Marketing, Sales or related activities.
- Demonstrated ability to balance multiple priorities simultaneously with strong attention to detail.
- Strong organizational skills with a track record of meeting deadlines and the ability to adapt to the changing needs of the business.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Proven ability to proactively collaborate and build relationships, take initiative, and creatively problem-solve.
- History of successfully coordinating projects, with multiple facets and stakeholders.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications and web browsing.
- Proven organizational and time management skills with strong attention to detail.
- Ability to sit or stand in a stationary position 85% of the time.
- Ability to move around the office(s) across campus to access meetings, office equipment.
- Ability to organize thoughts and ideas into understandable terminology.
- 1 year experience in BtoB marketplace.
- Presentation skills.
CDW is committed to maintaining a workplace that is free of known hazards and to ensuring the safety, health, and well-being of coworkers and candidates for employment and their families, as well as the community.
CDW requires all coworkers be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, with the only exceptions being a documented, legally required medical or religious accommodation. Prior to starting with CDW, successful candidates will be required to: (i) be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and provide CDW with proof of full vaccination; or (ii) apply for and receive a medical or religious-based accommodation to be exempt from the mandatory vaccination policy.