Sirius Computer Solutions is a CDW company. We share common values as a performance-driven, customer-focused culture. CDW is a leading multi-brand provider of information technology solutions to business, government, education and healthcare customers across the globe.
The Service Delivery Manager (SDM) will be working in the Managed Application Services (MAS) group. The SDM will have two primary responsibilities: Ensure delivery excellence with on-going engagements (approx. 80%) and help win new business (approx. 20%).
The SDM is accountable for delivery success on their assigned engagements, with focus on maintaining good relationships with clients and ensuring client satisfaction. This includes proactively identifying clients’ needs and overseeing the delivery of services for the scope of their assigned engagements. The SDM will have both technical and administrative roles, where they will manage team performance: drive resolution of technical problems; ensure that service level agreements are met; work with cross-functional teams to address business requirements; manage escalations; create weekly, monthly and quarterly plans; determine operational goals; plan and roll out workflow processes; enable teams to deliver on client goals; manage delivery budgets and monitor and maintain ongoing quality. The client engagements are typically multi-year managed services contracts.
The SDM will also assist with new business development. This includes supporting pre-sales and sales efforts; where the SDM presents the overall portfolio of services, operating models, and other delivery success criteria with new potential clients.
The SDM will work in a multi-cultural environment, managing and working with both North America and India based resources. The SDM will manage multiple on-going external client engagements in a 24x7x365 services environment. The SDM is client facing and will represent Sirius.
Primary Duties & Responsibilities:
Manage Daily Operations
- Oversee the delivery of services, ensuring delivery goals are met. This includes incident management, service request management, problem management, change management, daily operations (administration, maintenance, deployments, etc.) and engagement management.
- Accountable for ensuring contractual obligations are met. Provide a centralized point of contact for callout and escalation management. Escalation may occur during normal business hours or during off hours. The Service delivery manager is responsible for ensuring proper follow through and resolution.
Establish & Follow Delivery Processes
- Establish and refine delivery processes for the engagements. The goal of streamlining these processes and procedures is to ensure that each client gets the same great experience from the initial stage, from onboarding to steady state delivery. We value on-going proactive continuous improvement.
- Oversee employees in different stages of the delivery process, including employees who do not directly report to the SDM. Hold teams accountable for carrying out the required processes and tasks and providing great client service.
- Responsible for building partnerships and liaising with the delivery teams and clients to determine services, the criteria for the delivery of those services, and how to develop solutions to any issues that arise.
Manage Customer Expectations
- Assess client feedback and improve procedures accordingly to ensure that great client service is provided at all times.
- Evaluate a client’s experience against a set satisfaction goals and criteria. These goals and criteria can include different Key Performance Indicators (KPI), Service Level Agreements (SLA) or Service Level Goals (SLG). The SDM tracks and ensures these criteria are met proactively. If scores fall below these thresholds, service delivery managers conduct additional research and take action to resolve.
- Track the engagement budget. Prioritize delivery activities, while tracking the financial success of the engagement.
Assist with Pre-sales and Sales Efforts
- Discuss portfolio and capabilities with new potential clients, perform initial high level scope discovery, support proposal and contracts write ups, and help win new business.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Management Information Systems, Information Technology, Engineering, Mathematics, Business or a related field.
- At least seven (7) years of IT service delivery management experience, including experience with managing 24x7x365 on-going long term daily operations and support services with onshore and offshore teams.
Other Position Requirements:
- Experience managing and supporting various applications and solutions. For example, M365, SalesForce Commerce, SnowFlake, Adobe or HCL Commerce.
- Experience with complex IT project management (e.g. task identification and assignments, status tracking)
- Experience leading internal, external and cross-functional teams
- Proven skills with conflict and escalation management
- Demonstrated ability to drive for continuous improvements
- Demonstrated ownership mentality; drives issues to resolution
- Demonstrated ability to set and prioritize goals and pursue them to completion
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate and ensure that others input is gathered and discussed
- Demonstrated verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to multitask and prioritize workload
- Demonstrated client facing coordination, collaboration and presentation skills
- Pre-sales & sales experience
Data Privacy and Security:
- All Sirius employees are responsible to safeguard the information and information systems that they use or handle in the execution of their duties. Employees are obligated to know and perform their duties in accordance with Sirius policies, standards, and procedures related to security and report security violations to the appropriate Sirius authority.
- Participate at hire and annually in the Information Security Awareness training as well as other required training identified by the Human Resources department. Other data privacy and data security related regulatory training may be required based on your role or assignment
CDW is committed to maintaining a workplace that is free of known hazards and to ensuring the safety, health, and well-being of coworkers and candidates for employment and their families, as well as the community.
CDW requires all coworkers be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, with the only exceptions being a documented, legally required medical or religious accommodation. Prior to starting with CDW, successful candidates will be required to: (i) be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and provide CDW with proof of full vaccination; or (ii) apply for and receive a medical or religious-based accommodation to be exempt from the mandatory vaccination policy.