The Goals Analyst analyzes and interprets sales performance data and provides recommendations on areas of opportunity to the Management team including Senior Leaders. This role focuses specifically on assisting with efforts around integrating Sirius and CDW goaling processes. This includes responsibility for managing various projects and data sources to ensure quota accuracy.
Key Areas of Responsibility
• Design and produce in depth sales reports on a daily/weekly/monthly/annual basis.
• Perform analysis by individual Account Managers (AM), teams and regions by customer, category, vendor or
other criteria to identify opportunities and make recommendations to sales leadership
• Consult with sales leadership to identify standard reports and frequency in addition to reviewing ad hoc
requests for reporting and analysis
• Complete complex data analysis projects to support various company initiatives.
• Report data using SQL Server Management Studio and Pyramid Analytics in an Enterprise Data Warehouse
• Perform account coding at the Seller and Segment level
• Support projects and process improvement as required
• Evaluate ways to improve processes to streamline data delivery
• Serve as a subject matter expert on sales data reporting systems and capabilities
• Liaise with internal departments such as Sales, Finance and Purchasing as well as Sales Operations, Sales support, Sales optimization and Sales Analytics.
Education and/or Experience Qualifications
• Bachelor’s Degree (preferably in Business, Finance, Economics, Accounting, or Math)
• 3+ years analyst experience with sales analysis or support, financial analysis,
• econometrics, or statistics
• Excellent analytical skills. Demonstrated ability to analyze large volumes of raw data, draw conclusions, and develops actionable recommendations.
• Expert-level Excel skills
• Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
• History of balancing multiple time-sensitive priorities simultaneously with the ability to adapt to the changing needs of the business while meeting deadlines
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills proven ability to build and maintain strong cross functional
• Self-starter with ability to work independently with little supervision
• Proficient in Microsoft Office applications
• Cognos, Pyramid Analytics, ProClarity, or other analytical or business intelligence tool experience
• SQL Server Management experience
• Data warehouse experience
• Anaplan experience
• Project management experience
CDW is committed to maintaining a workplace that is free of known hazards and to ensuring the safety, health, and well-being of coworkers and candidates for employment and their families, as well as the community.
CDW requires all coworkers be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, with the only exceptions being a documented, legally required medical or religious accommodation. Prior to starting with CDW, successful candidates will be required to: (i) be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and provide CDW with proof of full vaccination; or (ii) apply for and receive a medical or religious-based accommodation to be exempt from the mandatory vaccination policy.