The Analyst, Marketing Operations consults, executes & optimizes audiences for all Marketing digital channels, utilizing our CDP/audience platform ActionIQ. Includes but is not limited to, audience building, insourcing data, QA validation, audience delivery and sharing insights on audience data points.
Key Areas of Responsibility
- Plan the delivery of the overall program and its activities in alignment with the organization’s strategy and priorities.
- Develop new initiatives to support the strategic direction of the organization.
- Develop and implement long-term goals and objectives to achieve the successful outcome of the program.
- Support development of department goals and plans, while tracking program success and/or suggesting corrective action based on data.
- Ensure that program activities operate within the policies and procedures of the organization.
- Ensure that program activities comply with all relevant legislation and professional standards.
- Identify and evaluate the risks associated with program activities and take appropriate action to control the risks.
- Monitor the program activities on a regular basis and recommend changes to enhance the program, as appropriate.
- Build audiences with support for all Marketing channels such as Website, Email, Mass Media, Paid Search, Paid Social, etc.
- Analyze, strategize and recommend targeting optimizations based on knowledge of source data, data tables, variables, business rules, standard definitions, audience platform tool and channel owner goals/KPI’s.
- Gather existing/new activity requirements, QA, insource data, generate audience lists and provide audience recommendations to improve activity KPIs, while managing multiple requests at once.
- Quality control and validation on audience list generation to ensure it meets requirements.
- Provide overall operational & process efficiencies, for our CDP/audience platform and internal processes.
Education and/or Experience Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
- 3 years of Sales and/or Marketing experience.
- Demonstrated knowledge of technology product offerings and solutions.
- Proven record of successful project management and organizational skills.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office; Excel, Word, Outlook, and PowerPoint.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to effectively communicate and provide a point of view, to all levels of the company including Senior Leadership.
- Demonstrated ability to think criticially and conduct research.
- Ability to multitask, reprioritize and adapt in a fast changing environment.
- Basic knowledge of SQL and understanding of database management
- ActionIQ, Unica, Adobe Campaign, Teradata experience a plus.
- 3 years working experience with complex data sources or data warehousing
CDW is committed to maintaining a workplace that is free of known hazards and to ensuring the safety, health, and well-being of coworkers and candidates for employment and their families, as well as the community.
CDW requires all coworkers be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, with the only exceptions being a documented, legally required medical or religious accommodation. Prior to starting with CDW, successful candidates will be required to: (i) be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and provide CDW with proof of full vaccination; or (ii) apply for and receive a medical or religious-based accommodation to be exempt from the mandatory vaccination policy.