The Category and Brand Management team is the central liaison for partners, collaborating with CDW stakeholders across the organization, including sales, finance, and marketing. The Manager will drive the development among partner's marketing strategies at CDW, leveraging investments and programs to deliver customer outcome messaging and increase marketshare.
The Program Manager is responsible for driving collaboration aligned to the integration of data, enhancing the digital customer experience and productivity of CDW sellers in support of their respective partners. The incumbent is responsible for managing business unit requirements with partner requirements, ensuring action plans are outlined, managed, escalated and resolved through consistent and thorough status reporting to internal and partner stakeholders. This role’s primary goal would be to optimize data sharing between CDW and our partners to execute on our modern partnership framework. The role will focus on specific business use cases and applications of new data domains to maximize business growth. This includes optimizing process and procedures to attain product data, pricing data, customer data and supply chain data; improving completeness, accuracy, and timeliness; adding operational efficiencies to better scale. This role will also help align the Partner Investment Marketing strategy with Digital,
Marketing, and Sales to support growth in both revenue and profit.
Key Areas of Responsibility
- Engage frequently with strategic partners to maintain an open channel of communication at all times across CDW and partner stakeholders.
- Manage business unit and partner side requirements for key data exchange objectives (product, pricing, supply chain, customer).
- Manage, track and process technical issues milestones related to business use cases. Maintain expert knowledge of progress within respective partners.
- Develop and articulate competitive positioning and differentiation of brands within category.
- Develop trusted partnership with Enterprise Data Services team, product and category teams, procurement, and Sales Operations to provide a platform for operational efficiencies and process improvements.
- Act as central point for maintaining transparency to areas of the organization on milestones and the development or enhancement of our tools, resources, reporting and process improvements.
- Work strategically with Partner Investment Marketing & Sales Incentives to develop or maximize opportunities that promote the awareness of assigned category and increase customer penetration for partners.
- Identify key stakeholders, align priorities, lead execution, and drive consistency around business use cases and communications across organization.
- Engage with multiple strategic partners to communicate digital initiatives, requirements, and sales opportunities.
- Represent and evangelize the assigned partner in meetings and speak to data requirements, progress, and current initiatives.
- Provide comprehensive analysis, both internally and to partner, on business use case impact.
- Engage regularly with PPM leadership, digital marketing, and data specialists to align awareness and prioritize partner requirements.
- Lead trainings and collaboration engagements with key stakeholders to promote engagement.
Education and/or Experience Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree and 4 years sales/marketing experience, OR
- 8 years' experience in sales/marketing, OR
- 4 years CDW PPM experience and 4 years' experience in sales/marketing
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to effectively interact with all stakeholders.
- Project management experience.
- Bachelor’s degree with a concentration in marketing.
- Previous experience in the technology industry.
- Prior experience in Supply Chain, Pricing, Merchandising or Program Management.
CDW is committed to maintaining a workplace that is free of known hazards and to ensuring the safety, health, and well-being of coworkers and candidates for employment and their families, as well as the community.
CDW requires all coworkers be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, with the only exceptions being a documented, legally required medical or religious accommodation. Prior to starting with CDW, successful candidates will be required to: (i) be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and provide CDW with proof of full vaccination; or (ii) apply for and receive a medical or religious-based accommodation to be exempt from the mandatory vaccination policy.