The Product Manager, Sales Orchestration - Google CSP position involves being responsible for leading the activities surrounding the business analysis, product development and management, as it relates to sales process, operations and enablement with a keen eye on financial success of various solutions and services offered while maintaining a high standard of quality and team leadership. This individual will partner with PPM on reporting for CSP offerings and be responsible for the strategic plan including: performance objectives, sales operating models and support, assistance with pricing models, competitive positioning, and supporting the go-to-market plans.
In this position you will work with a cross-functional team to remove obstacles allowing our sales teams to execute efficiently and effectively. In addition, this person will be a knowledgeable resource for industry trends, market opportunities, key customer needs and seek to uncover new growth opportunities. They will ensure we have well defined customer SLA’s, while documenting and managing expectations acting as an escalation point for our sales teams. In addition, they will help curate sales messaging and content to provide the right level of information at the right times to accelerate sales opportunities.
Key Areas of Responsibility
- Sales operations acting as an expert and escalation point
- Sales process documentation and ownership related to your CSP
- Channel support of programs as it relates to sales execution
- CSP Specific content curation
- CSP Sales Strategy, Development & Evangelism
- Manage the identification, prioritization and oversight of the development of services offerings related the CSP, ensuring profitability and contributing to the maintenance of a high standard of quality.
- Maintain communications and contacts to collect and analyze technical, financial, schedule, and sales information for the offerings.
- Market Analysis - Conduct market research and collect voice of the customer feedback and insights to specify user requirements for current and future offers
- Drive the CSP sales roadmap working with a cross-functional.
- Align offer development with IT – Lead the effort to collect and prioritize required enhancements and new functionality required within CDW IT systems to support enhancement to existing offers as well as changes and improvements required by IT systems to support new solutions.
- Operationalize the sales process to ensure a smooth process form opportunity identification through placing the orders ensuring a good customer experience.
- Build effective relationships between functional departments to ensure business alignment including but not limited to all services teams, marketing, PPM, and sales.
- Evangelize our CSP offerings and strategy to presales, sales and our end customers.
- Be the main point of contact for presales feedback on the offerings including managing and maintaining the presales standard operating procedures, sales communities, and supporting materials such as sales wikis
- Assist with presales and sales enablement. Train sales teams in a train-the-trainer model. Advise on sales readiness plans and engage with the presales organization to execute these plans.
- Conduct pricing vs. revenue analysis for assigned offers
- Address innovative cost reduction solutions for assigned offers
- Work with financial teams to develop financial P&L performance, forecasting, and ROI
- Create and maintain currency of the of pricing models and SOW templates used by Business Development and pre-sales teams.
- As needed, assist pursuit teams with customized solutions and pricing for highly competitive opportunities. - Manage full offering lifecycle including analysis of revenue and margins of existing products. As needed update and remediate offerings and/or develop and execute plans to retire underperforming offerings.
- Plan, communicate, and execute end of life offering management for Services that can no longer be supported.
- Technical understanding of the product and ability to articulate in detail and at a high level depending on audience.
- Work in conjunction with the PPM team to understand the CSP’s channel strategy and then adapt and communicate CDW’s strategy changes to align with these changes.
Education and/or Skill-Set Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Marketing, Finance, Sales, Information Technology, business-related field, or equivalent experience
- 5 years’ experience in Services including any combination of the following: Marketing Management and/or Product Management
- Prior experience in IT Professional or Managed Services (Delivery or Pre-Sales)
- Ability to present to clients and understand their business needs
- Demonstrated knowledge of technology product offerings and solutions
- Proven record of successful project management and organizational skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Office; Excel, Word, Outlook, and PowerPoint
- Experience with sales productivity tools
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to effectively communicate at all levels of the company including Senior Leadership
- Demonstrated ability to analyze data and conduct primary research
- Ability to multitask and be adaptable in a fast-changing environment.
- Strong understanding of the dynamics of cross-functional teams, with the ability to creatively problem solve.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently with little direction.
- 2+ years of business analysis experience
- Advanced degrees and/or certifications in areas related to marketing, product management, change management, or project management
CDW is committed to maintaining a workplace that is free of known hazards and to ensuring the safety, health, and well-being of coworkers and candidates for employment and their families, as well as the community.
CDW requires all coworkers be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, with the only exceptions being a documented, legally required medical or religious accommodation. Prior to starting with CDW, successful candidates will be required to: (i) be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and provide CDW with proof of full vaccination; or (ii) apply for and receive a medical or religious-based accommodation to be exempt from the mandatory vaccination policy.