This position is responsible for the overall management of solution/service strategy and resources that fall under CDW’s marketing solution and service practice. This role will have direct reports to support the day-to-day interaction, development, and execution of marketing programs, but is responsible for the overall operations and direction of the team.
This leader will collaborate cross-functionally to ensure the ITS team, along with CDW Sales teams, understand CDW’s marketing resources and strategies, enabling them to drive revenue more efficiently. Reporting to the Director, Solution and Services Marketing this role manages the team responsible for supporting the ITS go-to-market strategies and priorities in combination with the Field Marketing team to support the sales process and aligning marketing resources to Sales priorities.
The solution and services marketing team support the Integrated Technology Solutions (ITS) team and will distribute all activities in the marketing plan to clients using the pre-selected marketing channel including events. They support cross-marketing function by supporting traditional project management and providing necessary assets to the sales and technical teams for enablement and distribution to clients.
Key Areas of Responsibility
- Shapes the companies’ unique value proposition, identify and define new opportunities and supports the strategic marketing business plans.
- Identify ITS priorities through consistent, real-time, and opportunistic engagements, while driving Marketing awareness & presence.
- Designs and develops marketing strategies and programs, including needs analysis, plan of action, and project coordination and call to action.
- Direct supervisor of dedicated marketing solution areas managing the day-to-day operations of the team to include managing marketing deliverables, marketing campaigns / demand generation, team meetings and special programs.
- Develops demand generation plans and programs aligned the Integrated Planning Team and CDW’s overall go to market plan.
- Ensures consistent corporate image is developed and maintained throughout product lines, promotional materials, and events.
- Capture ITS inputs, feedback & prioritization to align the marketing plan to Sales priorities.
- Create communications related to the Marketing plan to make Sales aware of any changes that will impact the organization or the clients.
- Track and support Marketing activity execution to see the plan from ideation to delivery.
- Marketing control – Set KPI’s, test for results, and share findings to help the collective team make better decisions.
- Hires, trains, develops, and appraises staff effectively, taking corrective action as necessary on a timely basis and in accordance with company policy.
Education and/or Experience Qualifications
- Bachelor's degree
- 5 years of proven experience developing and delivering high quality marketing programs on time and within budget
- Demonstrated ability to develop marketing programs and systems to support strategic direction.
- Demonstrated project management, organizational and follow up skills with the ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously.
- Demonstrated ability to manage budgets.
- Demonstrated communication and presentation skills.
- Demonstrated analytical and problem solving skills.
- Demonstrated ability to understand technical product information.
- 3 years supervisory experience
- Industry experience
CDW is committed to maintaining a workplace that is free of known hazards and to ensuring the safety, health, and well-being of coworkers and candidates for employment and their families, as well as the community.
CDW requires all coworkers be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, with the only exceptions being a documented, legally required medical or religious accommodation. Prior to starting with CDW, successful candidates will be required to: (i) be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and provide CDW with proof of full vaccination; or (ii) apply for and receive a medical or religious-based accommodation to be exempt from the mandatory vaccination policy.