Sirius Computer Solutions is a CDW company. We share common values as a performance-driven, customer-focused culture. CDW is a leading multi-brand provider of information technology solutions to business, government, education and healthcare customers across the globe.
The primary purpose of this position is to administer and maintain cooperative marketing funds programs and other partner programs as well as the reporting for assigned Business Development and Marketing Development Funds programs.
Primary Duties & Responsibilities
- Administers and maintains assigned cooperative marketing funds programs
- Generates and submits reports for all assigned marketing programs
- Reviews, evaluates and processes claims for program reimbursements timely
- Provides partners with requested documentation for each marketing activity
- Reconciles marketing Business Unit (BU) and performs maintenance on marketing General Ledger
- Works with Accounting to ensure payments are posted to the appropriate BU’s and invoices
- Works with Accounting to manage a Balance Sheet for Marketing Funds
- Assists with planning marketing activities to provide compliance input
- Analyzes program records to determine financial resources required to implement programs and makes recommendations for budget allocations
- High School diploma or equivalent
- At least 2 years of experience in Marketing, Accounting, Budgeting or a related field
- Demonstrated skills in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, etc.)
Other Position Requirements
- Demonstrated communication and presentation skills
- Demonstrated project management skills, quantitative analysis skills, and organizational skills
- Demonstrated working knowledge of database management
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Management, Marketing or Sales Management
- Program Claims experience
- Demonstrated understanding of the computer industry and partner rewards programs for Business Partners
- Familiar with standard marketing, accounting, budgeting, and claiming concepts
- Knowledge of Marketing Development Funds programs
Data Privacy and System Security
- All Sirius employees are responsible to safeguard the information and information systems that they use or handle in the execution of their duties. Employees are obligated to know and perform their duties in accordance with Sirius policies, standards, and procedures related to security and report security violations to the appropriate Sirius authority.
- Participate at hire and annually in the Information Security Awareness training as well as other required training identified by the Human Resources department. Other data privacy and data security related regulatory training may be required based on your role or assignment.
The above primary duties, responsibilities, and position requirements are not all inclusive.
CDW is committed to maintaining a workplace that is free of known hazards and to ensuring the safety, health, and well-being of coworkers and candidates for employment and their families, as well as the community.
CDW requires all coworkers be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, with the only exceptions being a documented, legally required medical or religious accommodation. Prior to starting with CDW, successful candidates will be required to: (i) be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and provide CDW with proof of full vaccination; or (ii) apply for and receive a medical or religious-based accommodation to be exempt from the mandatory vaccination policy.