The Google Cloud Specialist will be dedicated to the CDW Education GTM team. In this customer-facing technical role you will work closely with cross functional teams to drive market share and business growth for itopia, a Cloud workspace solution closely aligned with Google.
The individual in this role will have the opportunity for growing a nascent partnership to its potential by driving the value of itopias’ solutions to districts across North America.
The candidate selected for this role will have a background in education technology sales or a technical role at a school district. We’re seeking someone with the skills to bridge the technology to business gap with a varied audience- from decision makers to end users.
This role will report directly to the Manager of Google Workspace for Education and Education Partners.
Key Areas of Responsibility
- Develop and implement a strategic growth plan in collaboration with Google, CDW Education and itopia
- Provide subject matter expertise to customers through product overviews and demonstrations
- Drive market share, brand awareness and visibility of itopia in the market and within the CDW education sellers
- Develop a pipeline of opportunities through lead generation activities, campaigns and events
- Position itopia and CDW Education teams for success by establishing efficient and effective internal sales processes
- Accelerate and catalyze the sales cycle to drive the business forward
- Maintain updated product collateral and stay top of mind with sellers using account management and mapping at a regular cadence
- Monthly pipeline reporting and data hygiene of CRM system to inform forecasting
- Conduct monthly/quarterly business reviews with key stakeholders
- Own all aspects of the sales cycle including support on pricing, contracts, purchasing vehicles, RFPs and RFQs
- Stay informed on market trends, competitive landscape and business intelligence
- 2+ years’ sales experience in education sales; K12 preferred
- Proven ability to navigate the IT teams at a school district
- Familiarity with the Google workspace and adjacent technology
- You have experience working with goals and targets
- Proven success with working cross-functionally toward a strategic plan
- Confidence in presenting to high-level decision makers
- Proficiency with reporting metrics and pipeline management
- Strong attention to detail and follow-up
- Self-starter and able to meet and exceed expectations with limited supervision
- Bachelor’s degree or 4+ years relevant work experience in education technology sales, cloud technology or a role in the IT team at a school district
- Technology purchasing experience in K-12
- Successful quote driven sales attainment
CDW is committed to maintaining a workplace that is free of known hazards and to ensuring the safety, health, and well-being of coworkers and candidates for employment and their families, as well as the community.
CDW requires all coworkers be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, with the only exceptions being a documented, legally required medical or religious accommodation. Prior to starting with CDW, successful candidates will be required to: (i) be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and provide CDW with proof of full vaccination; or (ii) apply for and receive a medical or religious-based accommodation to be exempt from the mandatory vaccination policy.