Sirius Computer Solutions is a CDW company. We share common values as a performance-driven, customer-focused culture. CDW is a leading multi-brand provider of information technology solutions to business, government, education and healthcare customers across the globe.
The Analyst, MessageOps Managed Services - Service Delivery Coordinator (SDC) will provide Service Desk support for daily operations of the Services department, ensuring success of our growing portfolio of services.
The SDC will assist with Microsoft support case management, including but not limited to: internal and external escalation procedures, alerting, onboarding, monthly reporting, back-office administration, pre & post-sales support, and off-boarding.
Utilizing our ticketing system and Microsoft partner portals, the SDC will be responsible for ensuring alerts and tickets are handled according to the operational procedures and practices set forth by the department. As necessary, the SDC ensures communication with the clients and partners to help drive the overall end-to-end resolution of incidents.
Primary Duties & Responsibilities:
- Assists with Microsoft support case management, including but not limited to:
- Internal and external escalation procedures
- Monthly reporting
- Back-office administration
- Pre & post-sales support
- Utilizes Sirius’ ticketing system and Microsoft partner portals to ensure alerts and tickets are handled according to the operational procedures and practices set forth by the department.
- Ensures communication with the clients and partners to help drive the overall end-to-end resolution of incidents
- Provides daily, weekly, and monthly updates to the operations of our clients
- Interfaces with clients, runs reports, and requests information through meetings and electronic communication
- High school diploma or equivalent
- At least three (3) years of work experience in Information Technology operations
Other Position Requirements:
- Demonstrated sense of urgency to resolve issues efficiently
- Desire for operational efficiency
- Experience working with level I/II technicians
- Demonstrated written and verbal communication skills
- Experience working with Standard Operating Procedures (SOP)
- Ability to participate in on-call shift rotation
- Ability to participate as an escalation point for other on-call technicians and engineers
- Ability to manage client and vendor calls and provide accurate minutes/documentation on an as needed basis
- Experience working in a 24/7/365 Network or Service Desk Operations Center
- Demonstrated organizational skills
- Demonstrated skills with MS Word and MS Excel
- Knowledge of Microsoft 365 and Managed Services
- Demonstrated ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions and solve practical problems.
- Proven ability to deal with a variety of concrete variables in standardized situations
- Demonstrated ability to analyze complex problems and to derive recommended courses of action based on that analysis
Data Privacy and Security:
- All Sirius employees are responsible to safeguard the information and information systems that they use or handle in the execution of their duties. Employees are obligated to know and perform their duties in accordance with Sirius policies, standards, and procedures related to security and report security violations to the appropriate Sirius authority.
- Participate at hire and annually in the Information Security Awareness training as well as other required training identified by the Human Resources department. Other data privacy and data security related regulatory training may be required based on your role or assignment
The position is part of a 7 day per week, 24 hour per day managed services operations. To provide the required coverage, must be willing to work other shifts including weekends, holidays, and overtime.
The above primary duties, responsibilities, position requirements and essential functions are not all inclusive and subject to change based on changing business/customer/client needs.
CDW is committed to maintaining a workplace that is free of known hazards and to ensuring the safety, health, and well-being of coworkers and candidates for employment and their families, as well as the community.
CDW requires all coworkers be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, with the only exceptions being a documented, legally required medical or religious accommodation. Prior to starting with CDW, successful candidates will be required to: (i) be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and provide CDW with proof of full vaccination; or (ii) apply for and receive a medical or religious-based accommodation to be exempt from the mandatory vaccination policy.