This job posting is no longer active
The Sr. Sales Goals Analyst is responsible for assisting with the annual and monthly process for setting goals for CDW. They work with Sales Leaders to understand the business needs, provide recommendations, and execute on company initiatives through the maintenance and setting of the goals process. This role also focuses on analyzing various attainment data to ensure the proper goals approach is being taken to achieve Leadership’s desired outcomes.
Key Areas of Responsibility
Reporting and Analysis
· Design, develop, and implement goals algorithms for the Sales Leadership Team
· Design and produce sales reports on a regular cadence and drive understanding and adoption of goals
· Summarize analysis learning's, package, and present insights to share with VP's and executive level management
· Perform ad hoc analysis for Senior Sales Leaders
Strategic Advisor for Sales Leadership
· Work closely with Sales Leaders and advise on strategic initiatives
· Assess various sales force strategies throughout the year
Process Improvement Champion
· Evaluate ways to improve goaling processes
· Maintain and develop goal process in Anaplan
· Act as a liaison between the business and IT on all technical sales projects
· Perform data analysis of our goals and provide key findings to Directors and VP,s
· Bachelor's Degree
· 5+ years analyst experience with sales analysis, financial analysis, econometrics, or statistics
· Expert-level Excel skills (will be tested)
· Cognos, Pyramid Analytics, or other analytical or business intelligence tool experience
Other Required Qualifications
· Excellent analytical skills. Demonstrated ability to analyze large volumes of raw data, draw conclusions, and develops actionable recommendations.
· Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills with experience effectively presenting to executives (examples of written communication to be provided)
· Strong editorial skills with acute attention to detail (will be tested)
· Strong process improvement skills
· History of balancing multiple time-sensitive priorities simultaneously with the ability to adapt to the changing needs of the business while meeting deadlines
· Proven ability to build and maintain strong cross functional relationships
· Self-starter with ability to work independently
· Project management experience
· Proficient in Microsoft Office applications, including MS Project
· Anaplan Experience
· PMP certification preferred.
· SQL Server Management experience
· Data warehouse experience
CDW is committed to maintaining a workplace that is free of known hazards and to ensuring the safety, health, and well-being of coworkers and candidates for employment and their families, as well as the community.
CDW requires all coworkers be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, with the only exceptions being a documented, legally required medical or religious accommodation. Prior to starting with CDW, successful candidates will be required to: (i) be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and provide CDW with proof of full vaccination; or (ii) apply for and receive a medical or religious-based accommodation to be exempt from the mandatory vaccination policy.