The Distribution Ops Coordinator will provide entry level support to various departments within Operations.
The VRMA Warehouse Coordinator is responsible for processing all items being returned to our vendor partners. This includes receiving items from areas within the warehouse that are damaged or defective. The position also performs various data entry tasks.
Key Areas of Responsibility
- Assists various departments to fulfill internal and/or external service requests.
- Occasionally lift up to 50 lbs. with or without assistance.
- Perform 8 or more hours of standing, bending, lifting, walking, and carrying products in combination at any given time.
- Perform data entry of all items selected to be returned to vendors by creating VRMA Forms.
- Stock products to designated bin locations within vendor returns warehouse.
- Pick/pack and quality control check of damaged or defective items.
- Prepare stock balance items for return to vendor.
- Create Bill of Ladings using carrier websites.
- Perform monthly physical inventory of the area.
Education and/or Experience Qualifications
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- 1 year of general warehouse experience.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office applications.
- Critical attention to detail.
- Solid organizational and time management skills.
- Solid verbal and written communication skills with the ability to effectively interact with all stakeholders.
- Ability to prioritize, adapt to the changing needs of the business, and meet deadlines.
- Comfortable working in a warehouse environment which includes changes in temperature as the weather fluctuates, noise from conveyors and forklifts.
- Familiarity with AS400 and/or RF scanner.
- Forklift certification.
CDW is committed to maintaining a workplace that is free of known hazards and to ensuring the safety, health, and well-being of coworkers and candidates for employment and their families, as well as the community.
CDW requires all coworkers be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, with the only exceptions being a documented, legally required medical or religious accommodation. Prior to starting with CDW, successful candidates will be required to: (i) be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and provide CDW with proof of full vaccination; or (ii) apply for and receive a medical or religious-based accommodation to be exempt from the mandatory vaccination policy.