The Supervisor provides leadership to a team of diverse roles and manages day to day functions related to automation and product data management enhancements.
Key Areas of Responsibility
- Manage a team of coworkers, including performance management, training and motivating, and career development.
Education and/or Experience Qualifications
- Bachelor's degree and 4 years of experience in an analytical role OR
- 8 years of applicable experience in an analytical role.
- Demonstrated ability to identify opportunities for improvement, make appropriate recommendations and drive associated change.
- History of balancing multiple priorities simultaneously with the ability to quickly adapt to the changing needs of the business.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently with little direction.
- Track record of being collaborative with the ability to build strong relationships with stakeholders at all levels.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to effectively communicate and present to stakeholders at all levels including senior leadership.
- Strong mathematics and analytic skills with excellent attention to detail.
- Experience mentoring others.
- Experience with presentation-layer BI applications (e.g. Tableau, Qlik, Cognos etc.)
- Experience with the database query applications (e.g. SQL)
- Prior experience managing a team of direct reports
CDW is committed to maintaining a workplace that is free of known hazards and to ensuring the safety, health, and well-being of coworkers and candidates for employment and their families, as well as the community.
CDW requires all coworkers be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, with the only exceptions being a documented, legally required medical or religious accommodation. Prior to starting with CDW, successful candidates will be required to: (i) be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and provide CDW with proof of full vaccination; or (ii) apply for and receive a medical or religious-based accommodation to be exempt from the mandatory vaccination policy.