The Enterprise Program Manager is responsible for managing the successful service delivery of large scale and complex DV technical services engagements that generally contain multiple workstreams and/or sub projects. Leveraging Agile and Scrum methodologies, the Enterprise Program Manager is responsible for managing engineering activities and overall engagement delivery while managing client expectations in the following areas; service delivery quality, service delivery timeline(s), scope alignment, budget, risks and 360 degree internal and external communications.
The Enterprise Program Manager leverages their strong consulting and problem solving skills to facilitate the translation of statement of work (SoW) / customer contracts into programs and actions that facilitate the successful delivery of engineering engagements. The Enterprise Program Managers are connectors that are able to organize resources from all teams to drive project clarity and successful delivery.
A successful Enterprise Program Manager is a highly organized strong problem solver with a consulting background that is comfortable with wrangling in ambiguity.
Key areas of responsibility
- Billable consultant to DV/CDW clients working to organize SoW service delivery leveraging other DV consultants (engineers)
- Development and management of client facing programs consisting of multiple work streams and/or projects
- Creation and delivery of program and project artifacts to support the successful completion of large scale engagements and projects. Artifact development may include process and status diagrams, project roadmaps, presentations, and other customer deliverables
- Ensures assigned projects are organized and managed in accordance with DV standard operating procedures (SOPs) by effectively establishing and maintaining expectations, deliverables, milestones, and risk identification / mitigation
- Partnering with the engineering teams, leads the translation of SoW deliverables into actionable stories and work items for successful project delivery and completion of SoW responsibilities and deliverables end-to-end
- Oversees end-to-end solution delivery of assigned projects / SoWs
- Ensure assigned projects adhere to budget and timeline objectives
- Executes internal PMO operational duties including; internal status reporting, financial program management, escalation management, and sales cycle support / engagement
- Drives innovation and evolution of program and project management methodologies
- Travel estimated up to 25%
- Internal development projects as required
Education and/or Experience qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in Management / Business Information Systems (MIS/BIS), computer science, or equivalent work experience.
- Experience with Agile based engineering work management tools such as Atlasian Jira, Azure DevOps Boards, VersionOne or similar
- 4+ years experience working in an Agile environment on software development and / or public cloud related projects
- Experience managing enterprise level programs consisting of multiple projects and works streams
- Experience working with and presenting to executive level sponsors
- Previous consulting experience
- Previous experience in program management related roles
- An expert in project team management including dynamics of virtual teams, matrix reporting relationships and cross-functional resource identification and allocation
- PMI Agile Certified Practitioner
- Certified Scrum Master
- Program Management Professional (PgMP)
- SAFe Scaled Agilist
CDW is committed to maintaining a workplace that is free of known hazards and to ensuring the safety, health, and well-being of coworkers and candidates for employment and their families, as well as the community.
CDW requires all coworkers be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, with the only exceptions being a documented, legally required medical or religious accommodation. Prior to starting with CDW, successful candidates will be required to: (i) be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and provide CDW with proof of full vaccination; or (ii) apply for and receive a medical or religious-based accommodation to be exempt from the mandatory vaccination policy.