The Cloud Solution Architect for Azure supports the Hybrid Infrastructure FSA team and CDW Sellers by assisting with the sale of solutions and services related to Azure and adjacent Microsoft Hybrid Infrastructure technologies. The Cloud Solution Architect for Azure builds relationships and educates CDW Sellers on the technologies, professional and managed services, resources, and funding programs available to them. In addition, they provide tactical support to the FSAs to assist with streamlining creation of quotes, aligning services and/or helping to answer product questions as quickly as possible in services of our customers.
The Inside Solution Architect for Azure develops and maintains strategic relationships with the Microsoft Hybrid Infrastructure Teams and CDW Sellers they support to be seen as a trusted advisor and help grow their joint business.
Key Areas of Responsibility
- Supports education strategies of the CDW Sellers they support working with the Azure Hybrid Infrastructure team by conducting short training classes on Microsoft Azure and Microsoft Hybrid Datacenter related solutions
- Explains features, benefits, and technical specifications of Azure and adjacent Microsoft Hybrid Infrastructure technologies solutions, and services.
- Explains conceptually how Microsoft Azure and Microsoft Hybrid Datacenter technologies are installed and implemented for customers
- Designs solutions related to Microsoft Azure and Microsoft Hybrid Datacenter products and related services
- Contributes to the team’s knowledge base and readily shares knowledge with other Inside Solution Architects and CDW Sellers regarding Azure
- Understands, aligns and utilize Microsoft services funding programs
- Attends mandatory partner trainings
- Attain role level certifications
- Produces quotes and BOMs
- Creates quotes for high priority RFPs and/or assists with RFP content
- Reviews quotes and orders for accuracy
- Discusses solutions at a conceptual level with customers and potential customers
- Explains the solutions features and benefits
- Advises CDW Sellers and Azure Hybrid Infrastructure teams on product and services pricing
Education and/or Experience Qualifications
- Associate’s Degree or equivalent work experience
- 2-year minimum sales experience
- Demonstrated proficiency in Microsoft Azure and Microsoft Hybrid Datacenter solutions
- Proficient in Microsoft productivity applications
- Ability to travel up to 20% of the time
- Proven success and experience selling technologies solutions and services
- Knowledge and proven success of engaging and working with sales teams
- Ability to execute on territory goals and metrics
- Ability to adapt and change to the business needs of the practice and team coverage model
- Strong interpersonal and presentation skills, including consulting skills
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Strong passion for learning and teaching others
- Proven group presentations skills
- Motivated and self-starting
- Ability to think creatively and come up with proactive ideas that will increase sales
- Strong problem solving skills
- Must be able to communicate effectively and in a constructive manner with management, peers and coworkers
- Ability to understand, remember, and apply oral and/or written instructions or other information. Ability to organize thoughts and ideas into understandable terminology. Ability to multi-task, organize and prioritize. Ability to apply common sense in performing job. Ability to understand and follow basic instructions and guidelines. Ability to travel as needed.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Proven success and experience selling technologies solutions and services to small business, enterprise or global customers
- Technical Accreditations and/or Certifications: AZ-900: Microsoft Azure Fundamentals and more advanced certifications
- Active accreditation from leading Software partners
CDW is committed to maintaining a workplace that is free of known hazards and to ensuring the safety, health, and well-being of coworkers and candidates for employment and their families, as well as the community.
CDW requires all coworkers be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, with the only exceptions being a documented, legally required medical or religious accommodation. Prior to starting with CDW, successful candidates will be required to: (i) be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and provide CDW with proof of full vaccination; or (ii) apply for and receive a medical or religious-based accommodation to be exempt from the mandatory vaccination policy.