Focal Point Data Risk, a CDW Company, is one that delivers a unified approach to addressing data risk through a unique combination of consulting service offerings. Focal Point has brought together industry-leading expertise in cyber security, identity governance and access management, data privacy and analytics, internal audit, and hands-on training services, giving companies everything, they need to plan and develop effective risk and security programs. By integrating these services, we provide our clients with the flexible support they need to protect and leverage data across any part of their organization. Simply put, CDW-Focal Point is the next generation of risk management.
The security industry is rapidly developing, and innovation is constant. At CDW Focal Point, we pride ourselves on staying ahead of the curve in delivering in-demand and creative solutions to our clients. Our team is looking to develop individuals who have experience in Delinea Products. The role includes best-in-class pay along with opportunity for significant career acceleration.
We take an alternative approach to career development. We are not looking for years of experience or a deeply technical background. If you are driven to learn, we will support you in developing the necessary skills. That approach is reflected in the responsibilities and required qualifications.
What you will get to do:
- Lead the implementation of Delinea Secret Server and/or Privilege Manager in the client’s environment
- Deliver technical presentation to client during initial discovery interview
- Analyze and assess the client’s architecture environment in relation to a Secret Server implementation
- Install and configure Delinea software within the client’s environment
- Guide and offer Best Practices on configuration of Delinea products for the client
- Create and present deliverables to the client based on installation, configuration, architecture, operation, and administrative guides
- Research and troubleshoot technical issues related to the implementation
- Work successfully in a team with client
- Learn directly from some industry-leading defensive cyber security experts at CDW Focal Point.
- Engage with other CDW Focal Point and customer teams to get and share information to improve processes and security posture.
- Further education in Delinea and the ability to receive Delinea certifications
What you’ll need to succeed:
- 1-2 years of experience supporting enterprise implementations
- 1+ years of deploying Delinea products, specifically Secret Server and Privilege Manager
Technical Skills & Proficiency
- Ability to obtain Delinea Certification in Secret Server and Privilege Manager
- Demonstrated knowledge and skill in Delinea products
- Demonstrated knowledge of Privilege Access Management (best practices, strategies, etc.)
- Working knowledge of endpoint privilege management and application control
- Technical experience with operating systems (e.g., Windows, Linux) and Directory Services (e.g., Active Directory, LDAP)
- Working knowledge with cloud environments
- Working knowledge with networking topology
- Working knowledge in Delinea APIs
- Working knowledge in ticketing systems and change control
- Ability to review, produce, and make recommended changes to existing Delinea environments
- Analytical and problem-solving proficiency
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Delinea certifications are desirable.
- Degree in Computer Science, engineering, information systems, or equivalent work experience is required.
- Cloud certifications (AWS/Azure/GCP) desirable.
- Other cybersecurity certifications desirable.