Play a critical role in the Marketing and Sales motions for Digital Velocity, a Full Stack Digital Transformation Solutions Company that is solving our customers’ toughest challenges and building our own products to take to market. We go to market with both direct channel and partner strategies. Join a team of passionate technologists and strategists to design and drive demand generation programs.
Key Areas of Responsibility
- Enable Sales and Marketing motions for Digital Velocity
- Conduct research and analyze data generating ideas for improving marketing strategies
- Design, create, and implement campaigns and call to actions, and monitor campaign metrics, performance, and media budgets.
- Create social content, and manage social presence including social calendars, brand image/voice, and campaigns.
- Manage organization of marketing collateral including tagging, and creation/approval processes for collateral requests.
- Manage process for prioritization and status tracking of marketing requests.
- Write emails, blogs and other customer facing content.
- Help create webinar series and manage webinar calendars.
- Work with technology partners to build relationships and programs with VARs, OEM’s and other DV tech partners.
- Proactively identify new marketing opportunities and channels.
- Manage multiple priorities, projects and deadlines in a busy and fast-paced environment.
- Be a self-starter and proactive with regards to getting things done.
- Manage up, down and across stakeholders.
Education and/or Skill-Set Qualifications
- Previous experience in the technology industry with B2B Digital Marketing expertise.
- Experience working with technology partners such as VARs and/or OEM’s.
- Experience managing retargeting, remarketing, and ABM campaigns using B2B demand generation tooling such as HubSpot, DemandBase, AdRoll, RollWorks, SharpSpring, Bombora, ZoomInfo, or DiscoverOrg.
- Creative self starter, who can self manage and be willing to take calculated risks.
- Ability to write, proof and edit technology related content for marketing purposes.
- Metrics-driven mindset and excels in setting KPIs, tracking progress and achieving goals
- Strong ability to communicate effectively with the Sales Team and Leadership to set goals and expectations.
- Must have strong writing skills especially attuned to our target customers, with an understanding of their business challenges.
- Understanding and management of JMF, MDF, and PIP programs with OEM’s.
- Demonstrated experience working with social media and web analytics tools.
- A history of successful persona based segmentation strategies, specifically targeting technology buyers.
- Minimum of 5 years work experience in marketing field
- Strong understanding of strategy and how to engage customers in the multiple business types. Typical focus is technology, finance, and healthcare
CDW is committed to maintaining a workplace that is free of known hazards and to ensuring the safety, health, and well-being of coworkers and candidates for employment and their families, as well as the community.
CDW requires all coworkers be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, with the only exceptions being a documented, legally required medical or religious accommodation. Prior to starting with CDW, successful candidates will be required to: (i) be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and provide CDW with proof of full vaccination; or (ii) apply for and receive a medical or religious-based accommodation to be exempt from the mandatory vaccination policy.