Field Solution Architects (FSA) are the technical evangelists for a practice area. The Field Solution Architect Associate role will apply the necessary solution breadth to support our solution teams in the pursuit of strategic opportunities within their region. The FSA Associate will support the principal FSAs and FCTOs on strategic, cross practice cloud focused opportunities.
The FSA Associate is responsible for driving a variety of initiatives and projects under the coaching/mentorship of the Principal FSAs and FCTO for their assigned region. The FSA associate takes a lead role in working with solutions leaders to drive cross-practice cloud based opportunities, ensuring the right subject matter experts are engaged and providing the necessary knowledge and insights through the opportunity scoping process.
Key Areas of Responsibility
- Coordinate engagement of solution-focused FSAs on qualified opportunities.
- Coordinate and contribute to development of accurate statements of work and Request for Proposals (RFPs) under the guidance of the FCTO and Principal FSA.
- Acts as a resource to FCTOs & FSAs for research and validation on technical design issues and product choices
- Coordinate engagement of solution-focused solution architects as a part of developing the opportunity from solution to close.
- Work under the guidance of the Principal FSA, FCTO, and regional FSA manager to drive services revenue, gross profit and growth metrics.
- Assist FSA managers, Principal FSAs, and FCTOs with developing and maintaining regional opportunity solutioning workflows and opportunity management
Education and/or Skill-Set Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Computer Science, a related technical degree or four years of equivalent experience
- Minimum five years experience in services sales or consulting or equivalent
- Solution Selling Experience: Proven success with enterprise customers, working knowledge of solution-selling strategies and tactics and business value selling.
- Account Management and Prioritization Excellence: Demonstrated strategic time management and multitasking skills. Effectively accelerates the opportunity pipeline with predictable business results that exceed revenue targets.
- Solutions Teamwork: High degree of collaboration with multiple sales and solutions personnel throughout CDW. Involve appropriate resources to ensure win and success of projects. Demonstrate judgment in the engagement of those resources
- Experience providing project oversight, management, technical leadership or engineer mentoring
- Ability and willingness to travel up to 10% or as needed to other CDW locations, meetings and client sites
- Advanced level technical certifications or equivalent
CDW is committed to maintaining a workplace that is free of known hazards and to ensuring the safety, health, and well-being of coworkers and candidates for employment and their families, as well as the community.
CDW requires all coworkers be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, with the only exceptions being a documented, legally required medical or religious accommodation. Prior to starting with CDW, successful candidates will be required to: (i) be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and provide CDW with proof of full vaccination; or (ii) apply for and receive a medical or religious-based accommodation to be exempt from the mandatory vaccination policy.