The Sr. Program Manager oversees the coordination and administration of all aspects of an ongoing program including planning, organizing, leading and controlling program activities while delivering a superior customer experience. The Sr Program Manager oversees the coordination and administration of all aspects of an ongoing program including planning, organizing, leading and controlling program activities while delivering a superior customer experience.
Key Areas of Responsibility
- The Sr Program Manager Marketing performs a wide range of duties including some or all of the following:
- Plan the delivery of the overall program and its activities in alignment with the organization’s strategy and priorities
- Develop new initiatives to support the strategic direction of the organization
- Create and implement long-term goals and objectives to achieve the successful outcome of the program
- Develop an annual budget and operating plan to support the program
- Develop a program evaluation framework to assess the strengths of the program and to identify areas for improvement
- Ensure that program activities operate within the policies and procedures of the organization and comply with all relevant legislation and professional standards.
- Develop forms and records to document program activities.
- Ensure all staff members receive orientation and appropriate training.
- Communicate with clients and other stakeholders to gain community support for the program and to solicit input to improve the program.
- Liaise with other managers and partners to ensure the effective and efficient program delivery.
- Coordinate the delivery of services among different program activities to increase effectiveness and efficiency.
- Write reports on the program for management and key stakeholders
- Ensure that the program operates within the approved budget
- Monitor and approve all budgeted program expenditures
- Manage all project funds according to established accounting policies and procedures
- Ensure that all financial records for the program are up to date
- Identify and evaluate the risks associated with program activities and take appropriate action to control the risks
- Monitor the program activities on a regular basis and recommend changes to enhance the program, as appropriate
- Advise and consult Integrating Planning in support of annual planning process and decision making.
- Create and maintain the event playbook to document best practices for event orchestration.
- Develop reason for being document, event sellable elements documents and preferred speaker library to assist cross team collaboration in completing event prioritization and informing investment tradeoffs.
- Elevate and optimize events by driving an elevated customer experience that is scalable and enhanced with data analysis.
- Align and influence integrated strategy for related events.
- Become an ambassador and educator for the event measurement dashboard.
- Manage and oversee agency relationships to establish best practices scalable across all event types.
- Lead strategy and event orchestration for key priority CDW events; to include cross-team alignment, definition of objectives and measurement plan, formulation of contact strategy, and sales communication plan.
- Analyze and share sales and partner event feedback with key stakeholders.
- Collaborate with other members of the event strategy team to ensure standardization and actionability of preand post- event documents.
Education and/or Experience Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree
- 5 years of Sales and/or Marketing experience
- Proven program management experience, driving initiatives from conception through completion.
- Demonstrated ability to build and maintain strong working relationships with a track record of successfully influencing stakeholders.
- Excellent written and verbal communications with the ability to effectively interact with all stakeholders, including senior leadership.
- History of providing outstanding customer service to stakeholders.
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to take initiative and creatively problem solve.
- Understanding/appreciation for maintaining confidentiality.
- Record of successful organizational skills.
- Experience in developing or utilizing strategic sales campaigns.
- Demonstrated ability to analyze data and conduct primary research.
- Ability to multitask and adapt to a fast-changing environment.
- Knowledge of technology product offerings and solutions.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office; Excel, Word, Outlook, and PowerPoint.
- MBA or graduate degree.
- 2 years of experience in digital marketing tools.
- 7 years Sales or Marketing experience or Project Management experience in Technology industry.
- Experience in working with sales organizations.
- Experience managing customer events and trade shows.
- Technology market knowledge and working experience.
CDW is committed to maintaining a workplace that is free of known hazards and to ensuring the safety, health, and well-being of coworkers and candidates for employment and their families, as well as the community.
CDW requires all coworkers be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, with the only exceptions being a documented, legally required medical or religious accommodation. Prior to starting with CDW, successful candidates will be required to: (i) be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and provide CDW with proof of full vaccination; or (ii) apply for and receive a medical or religious-based accommodation to be exempt from the mandatory vaccination policy.