The Technology Solutions Services Advisor (TSSA) is responsible for pre-sales support on services for Small Business Technology Solutions (SBTS) delivered by CDW Technology Services or CDW Authorized partners. The Services Advisor builds, develops and maintains effective working relationships with Small Business Account Managers, Solution Advisors (Advisors) and Solution Specialists (Specialists) and will be responsible for publicizing and evangelizing the services available to our customers. The Services Advisor will deliver education to the Account Manager, Advisor, and Specialist teams around key service offerings, processes and objectives. The Services Advisor will provide support by reviewing Statements of Work (SOW) and recommending proven solutions, all while providing an exceptional customer experience. The Services Advisor will continually maintain a strong working knowledge of our services portfolio and regularly interfaces with other key groups within CDW, including Integrated Technology Solutions, to stay current on any changes within our service strategy, engagement process, or authorized partners.
Key Areas of Responsibility
- Provide pre-sales services support for all defined key solutions (Data Center, Security, Networking, Software, and Digital Workspace) while working with Advisors, Specialists and Account Managers for assigned Small Business regions.
- Establishes & maintains relationships with Advisors, Specialists, Integrated Technology Solution groups, CDW authorized partner key contacts and distributors in order to recommend the best services solutions for our small business customers.
- Participates in discovery calls, when engaged, to understand the needs of the customer as it pertains to professional IT services and recommend solutions that meet their needs.
- Communicates with internal and external customers to provide timely and accurate work estimates, create polished SOW’s and quotes for services delivered by CDW or CDW authorized services partners.
- Understands CDW’s services methodology and be able to articulate it to our internal and external customers to set proper expectations and ensures the overall customer experience.
- Develops and facilitates training for Advisors, Specialists and Account Managers in our core services areas.
- Manages peer review process for all SBTS services partners and offerings.
- Provides feedback to management concerning industry trends and opportunities.
- Participates in additional pre-sales activities including conference calls, red-carpet events, and regional events as requested.
- Keeps up to date on relevant technology solutions through trainings and personal development
- Collaborates with CDW delivery team and Technology Solutions Project Managers for accuracy of service opportunities and to review best practices.
- High School Diploma or equivalent knowledge and experience
- Two years industry experience in a pre-sales or sales consultation role
- Demonstrated successful track record around data center solutions
Other Required Qualifications
- Strong time management skills
- Knowledge of Server, Storage, Virtualization and understanding of data center inner workings
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Opportunities/pipeline management skills
- Presentation skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Bachelor's degree
- Previous experience in similar role
- Experience in technology and related services sales
CDW is committed to maintaining a workplace that is free of known hazards and to ensuring the safety, health, and well-being of coworkers and candidates for employment and their families, as well as the community.
CDW requires all coworkers be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, with the only exceptions being a documented, legally required medical or religious accommodation. Prior to starting with CDW, successful candidates will be required to: (i) be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and provide CDW with proof of full vaccination; or (ii) apply for and receive a medical or religious-based accommodation to be exempt from the mandatory vaccination policy.