The Manager of Partner Relations proactively builds strong internal and vendor relationships to enable and foster differentiated, best-in-channel partnerships that fully leverage the CDW omnichannel. This role guides the Partner Relations team to be partner liaisons across CDW departments giving direction on engagement activities and overall best practices. In addition, the Partner Relations manager works internally within PPM to strategize and communicate with partners on various activities.
Key Areas of Responsibility
- Maintain a thorough knowledge of CDW’s go to market strategies
- Lead the creation of materials and enablement around Partner Relations processes, programs, and tools for internal and external stakeholders
- Interface with internal CDW departments to build effective relationships between CDW and our technology vendor partners
- Lead communication efforts between CDW and partners
- Partner with Partner Onboarding and Contracts in negotiating new or changes to vendor reseller agreements
- Manage a team of coworkers responsible for day-to-day Partner Relations functions
- Manage the process for partner review, designation, and tiering. Curate partner benefits, and internally drive awareness and adoption of partner levels and benefits.
- Assist in coordination of CDW Partner events, such as Partner Summit and CDW-Partner Executive Meetings
- Lead relationship with third party software provider(s) to maintain CDW portals and tools
Education and/or Experience Qualifications
- Bachelor's degree + 6 years’ work experience in sales, marketing, finance product and partner management, OR
- 10 years of work experience in sales, marketing, finance, or product and partner management
- 4 years managing and leading a team
- Demonstrated ability to build productive relationships with vendors and partners.
- Strong planning and execution skills, with ability to demonstrate strategic thought process.
- Proven organizational and analytical skills, with strong attention to detail.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively present in front of large groups.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to effectively interact with stakeholders at all levels including senior leadership.
- Ability to shift priorities quickly in a fast-changing environment.
- Previous experience in the technology industry.
CDW is committed to maintaining a workplace that is free of known hazards and to ensuring the safety, health, and well-being of coworkers and candidates for employment and their families, as well as the community.
CDW requires all coworkers be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, with the only exceptions being a documented, legally required medical or religious accommodation. Prior to starting with CDW, successful candidates will be required to: (i) be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and provide CDW with proof of full vaccination; or (ii) apply for and receive a medical or religious-based accommodation to be exempt from the mandatory vaccination policy.