The Business Development Manager will be responsible for assisting CDW’s Healthcare customers better understand Google Chrome solutions that will deliver the specific technology needs and experience CDW’s Google Chrome customers are seeking. Primarily working with CDW sales team and customers (including Account Managers, Presales, Solution Architects, and Account Executives), the BDM will understand customer environments and connect the right services and solutions to their product set while maximizing sales and profit for CDW.
Key Areas of Responsibility
- Hold regular strategic planning meetings with Google Chrome stakeholders and CDW Sales leaders
- Clearly explain relevant facts, effectively distinguish Google Chrome product and service offerings from competitors
- Collaboratively work with Account Managers, Account Executives, and Solution Architects nationwide to identify and facilitate opportunities
- Build strategic partner and OEM relationships to help CDW deliver an optimal customer experience around Chrome.
- Work with sales management to identify specific behaviors, knowledge, and skill areas for focus and evaluation for development of Account Managers and Field Sellers
- Provide weekly/monthly/quarterly sales forecasting and visibility activity by keeping a current pipeline using forecasting tools
- Help Sales (territories and/or market segment) meet or exceed opportunity targets
- Offer product configuration / pricing / program assistance and present well-prepared, compelling cases to CDW’s Healthcare customers for Google solutions
- Increase attach of Google Services by articulating a strategy and solutions that meet customer's unique needs
- Understand, prepare, and present Google technology stacks
- Lead customer conversations and training presentations
- Consistently build and deliver on account and opportunity pipeline
- Drive sales and profitability for a specific product line
- Follow-up on and qualify leads
- Generate new business opportunities to grow pipeline
- Identify key decision makers and manage the sales process
- Focus on driving Google Chrome Services through:
- Audit of the current environment and providing a plan on how to get to best practice
The information in this position description is intended to convey information about the key responsibilities and requirements of the position. It is not an exhaustive list of the skills, efforts, duties, responsibilities or working conditions associated with the opportunity. Responsibilities are subject to change.
- 3+ years of experience working in a technical capacity
- 2 years’ experience with strategic account planning and consultative sales or pre-sales
- History of facilitating larger solution sales
- Experience in a services delivery model that utilized both direct and third-party delivery
- Proven Customer and level interaction skills required
- Outstanding verbal, written, and presentation skills in executive and informal settings required
- Must be knowledgeable or have some related experience in the technical industry
- Able to communicate technical concepts and business solutions
- Demonstrated ability to understand and interact with senior level management levels
- Ability to craft comprehensive data center solutions and to articulate business benefits of those solutions
- Experience working in collaborative environments
- Motivated with strong problem-solving skills
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment
- High technical acumen
- Successful completion of a recognized formal sales training program(s)
- Knowledge of CDW business model
- Knowledge of CDW ordering process
CDW is committed to maintaining a workplace that is free of known hazards and to ensuring the safety, health, and well-being of coworkers and candidates for employment and their families, as well as the community.
CDW requires all coworkers be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, with the only exceptions being a documented, legally required medical or religious accommodation. Prior to starting with CDW, successful candidates will be required to: (i) be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and provide CDW with proof of full vaccination; or (ii) apply for and receive a medical or religious-based accommodation to be exempt from the mandatory vaccination policy.