The Partner Relations Specialist acts as an operational member on the Partner Relations team. The role assists in the execution of CDW's partner related strategies such as the partner designation program, partner onboarding, and general partner satisfaction with CDW. In addition, this role assists in executing projects to assist in furthering CDW's relationships with the partner community.
Key Areas of Responsibility
- Act as a Partner Ambassador to provide a best-in-class onsite experience to partners at CDW’s 625 W Adams building.
- Assist with onsite partner operational requirements including, but not limited to, building access, network access, closet and locker assistance, building navigation.
- Deliver an excellent customer experience with both internal and external customers.
- Maintain a thorough knowledge of CDW’s go to market strategies.
- Maintain materials on Partner Relations process, programs, and tools to both internal and external stakeholders.
- Manage, track and communicate on key milestones of assigned initiatives in a timely manner.
- Maintain partner contact database accuracy through proactive update requests to partner's and Category teams.
- Be proficient in CDW's designation strategy and benefit process and be able to articulate it to internal and external stakeholders.
- Assist in execution of CDW's annual Partner Summit deliverables.
- Provide feedback and communicate requirements that support improvements with third party software provider(s) to maintain CDW portals and tools.
- Document step by step best practices specific to area of or responsibility and share them with leadership.
Education and/or Experience Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree and 1-2 years sales/marketing experience, OR
- 5 years’ experience in sales, marketing, or CDW PPM
- Strong communication, project management, and organizational skills.
- This role will be required to be onsite at CDW offices with occasional opportunities to work remotely.
- Ability to effectively interact with all levels of stakeholders, including senior leadership.
- Self-motivated with a history of working independently.
- Ability to build and maintain working relationships.
- Proficient in multitasking and identifying priorities.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications.
- Previous experience in the technology industry.
CDW is committed to maintaining a workplace that is free of known hazards and to ensuring the safety, health, and well-being of coworkers and candidates for employment and their families, as well as the community.
CDW requires all coworkers be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, with the only exceptions being a documented, legally required medical or religious accommodation. Prior to starting with CDW, successful candidates will be required to: (i) be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and provide CDW with proof of full vaccination; or (ii) apply for and receive a medical or religious-based accommodation to be exempt from the mandatory vaccination policy.