The primary purpose of this position is to manage Channel Programs to maximize Program offerings and incentives that will drive enhanced solution margins. This position also advises Sales on business procedures and regulations while promoting higher transactional value strategies at the time Sales is structuring the deal to ensure the final proposal is vendor compliant, maximizes profit, and meets all internal business requirements.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- Advises and recommends options for structuring transactions ensuring that all Vendor compliance criteria are met and all promotions/rebates are captured
- Analyzes and converts raw data from weekly sales reports for potential incentive claims
- Discusses and advise Client Executives on forecasted opportunities and assists with creating deal specifics in accordance to our Vendor and finance obligations
- Assists in the implementation of new Vendor Programs by working closely with the Strategic Alliance Managers and with OEMs
- Document and communicate OEM Vendor Programs and Incentives
- Serves as an escalation point for designed Vendor Program issues
- Subject matter expert for internal business processes as it relates to the application of vendor registrations, incentives and vendor compliance
- Reconciles incentive payment discrepancies with Vendors and Accounting
- Manages OEM trade-in Programs
- Supports OEM incentive funded service engagement, including assessments, migrations & installation
- Expand Vendor Program knowledge by evaluating new additional OEM Programs and Incentives
- Associates degree or 2 years experience in Business, Accounting, Finance, or a related field AND
- 5 years of sales support/sales operations experience
- Demonstrated skills in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Outlook, etc.)
Other Position Requirements
- Demonstrated presentation and communication skills
- Demonstrated organizational and time management skills
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Demonstrated attention to detail and record keeping skills
- Demonstrated ability to solve problems and work independently with minimal supervision
- Demonstrated knowledge of common business practices related to pricing and vendor requirements
- Demonstrated experience working with OEM partners (IBM, DellEMC, NetApp, Nutanix, etc)
- Technology/Computer industry experience
The above primary duties, responsibilities, and position requirements are not all inclusive.
CDW is committed to maintaining a workplace that is free of known hazards and to ensuring the safety, health, and well-being of coworkers and candidates for employment and their families, as well as the community.
CDW requires all coworkers be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, with the only exceptions being a documented, legally required medical or religious accommodation. Prior to starting with CDW, successful candidates will be required to: (i) be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and provide CDW with proof of full vaccination; or (ii) apply for and receive a medical or religious-based accommodation to be exempt from the mandatory vaccination policy.