The Sr Business Continuity Analyst will assist the Security, Safety and Business Continuity department with the implementation and maintenance of its Business Continuity program. The position will be responsible for providing support to include developing policies, procedures, training and awareness material, key metrics, assessments and ensuring program compliance. This position will report directly to the Global Business Continuity, Safety, and Security Manager.
Key Areas of Responsibility
- Assist in program planning activities to include conducting risk assessments, business impact analyses and updating plans and procedures
- Ensure program readiness to include coordinating internal audits, tabletop exercises, testing and routine program maintenance
- Conduct Emergency Response, Crisis Management, Business Continuity, and Disaster Recovery audits on key external suppliers
- Monitor compliance with Business Continuity standards, policies, and contractual requirements
- Identify process improvements that will streamline business continuity efforts
- Create and maintain business continuity training and awareness material with input from subject matter experts
- Perform program activities as assigned by the Business Continuity Program Manager
Education and/or Experience Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in Business Continuity Planning
- Proven ability to handle sensitive and confidential information appropriately.
- Ability to establish priorities, multi-task, work independently, and complete objectives in a fast-paced and demanding work environment.
- Demonstrated ability to work with technical tools and computer software.
- Good written and oral communication skills with the ability to collaborate with peers and management, as well as interact effectively with stakeholders at all levels of the organization.
- Flexibility to travel as needed.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite, including Excel, Word, and Outlook.
- Experience supporting projects to include creating plans, coordinating with internal and external resources, and meeting key project milestones.
- Experience as a technical writer developing standards, policies and / or procedures.
- Certification as an Associate Business Continuity Professional (ABCP) or Certified Business Continuity Professional (CBCP).
CDW is committed to maintaining a workplace that is free of known hazards and to ensuring the safety, health, and well-being of coworkers and candidates for employment and their families, as well as the community.
CDW requires all coworkers be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, with the only exceptions being a documented, legally required medical or religious accommodation. Prior to starting with CDW, successful candidates will be required to: (i) be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and provide CDW with proof of full vaccination; or (ii) apply for and receive a medical or religious-based accommodation to be exempt from the mandatory vaccination policy.