The Integrated Services Engagement Specialist is responsible for selling carrier service provider products and services, while maintaining internal account manager and field seller relationships as well as establishes, maintains, and develops business, social, and civic relationships with clients, potential clients, and CDW and CDW Account Executives in the assigned territory to enhance the potential for meeting the objectives of maximum profitability and growth through effective sales and services.
Key Areas of Responsibility
- Support the development of business opportunities within the Integrated Services Engagement Specialist
- Exceed assigned revenue and pipeline quota objectives by successfully identifying and closing high-end revenue opportunities requiring solutions offered by our Integrated Services Engagement
- Provide consultative solution aid to customers in the development of their requirements.
- Understand customer requirements and assist in the qualification processes by utilizing the company’s standard products and services portfolio.
- Responsible for all technical content of the proposal process. Including RFI, RFQ and RFP responses and all technical designs.
- Possess deep technical knowledge of the entire CDW Integrated Services Engagement Provide internal and external thought leadership in relation to Telecommunications, Colocation, Managed Services and cloud based technologies and delivery methods.
- Be knowledgeable (industry expert) about products, applications, technical service, market conditions, competitive activities, advertising and promotional trends through the reading of pertinent literature and consulting with marketing and technical services. Maintain credible knowledge of competing technologies and solutions.
- Participate with CDW Account Managers in winning customer commitment by carrying out specific tasks.
Generally, this will include presenting CDW technical capabilities and Carrier Product Portfolios to assist in the sales cycles, and closing of sales.
- Analyze the client needs and interests and manage client satisfaction issues as well as make telephone and in-person calls and presentations to clients and potential clients.
- Ensure strong, effective market share of many Service Provider solutions by providing direction and information on solutions and be capable of effectively contrasting each Carrier from the other.
- Evaluate performance results and make adjustments as needed.
- Coordinate sales efforts with the CDW Account Managers, management, and other technical service groups.
- Monitors competitive activity, oversees product information and identifies customer needs.
- Coordinate sales efforts with the sales management, marketing, order/billing, and technical service groups.
- Provide strong existing client management and outgoing business development efforts to optimize effective market coverage.
- Actively work with CDW Account Managers to attach all Integrated Services Engagement portfolio service providers to prospective hardware and services opportunities as documented in the sales pipelines.
- Update sales projections and pipeline data weekly to Management.
Education and/or Experience Qualifications
- Minimum 5 years of experience as CDW coworker or 5 years related experience within an organization with Telecom, Cloud or Managed Services Sales experience in a growth environment
- 5 years of experience working in channel management (internal promotions, sales motivation, working with internal sales representatives)
- Strong understanding of multiple Service Provider Products and Services
- Experience in presenting and training to large groups
- Solid understanding of Hosting and Managed Services solutions and Cisco, Microsoft and IBM technologies
- Experience in presenting and training to large groups
- Ability to keep abreast of the products, applications, technical service, market conditions, competitive activities, advertising, and promotional trends through the reading of pertinent literature and consulting with product development
- Thorough knowledge of client's products and services preferred
- Effective communication skills both oral and written using a variety of styles and techniques appropriate to the audience
- Applicant should demonstrate solid attention to detail with a penchant for accuracy
- Enjoys working with scheduled deadlines
- Works well with customers, vendors and management
- Ability and willingness to travel up to 25% or as needed to other CDW locations, meetings and client sites
- Ability to understand, remember, and apply oral and/or written instructions or other information. Ability to organize thoughts and ideas into understandable terminology. Ability to multi-task, organize and prioritize. Ability to apply common sense in performing job. Ability to understand and follow basic instructions and guidelines. Ability to travel as needed.
CDW is committed to maintaining a workplace that is free of known hazards and to ensuring the safety, health, and well-being of coworkers and candidates for employment and their families, as well as the community.
CDW requires all coworkers be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, with the only exceptions being a documented, legally required medical or religious accommodation. Prior to starting with CDW, successful candidates will be required to: (i) be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and provide CDW with proof of full vaccination; or (ii) apply for and receive a medical or religious-based accommodation to be exempt from the mandatory vaccination policy.