The Marketing Delivery team brings the marketing strategies and plans to life for the customer by becoming expert in system support to effectively executing outbound marketing content and messaging. This team distributes all activities in the marketing plan to customers using the pre-selected marketing channel, including events. They support cross-marketing functions by facilitating traditional project management and providing collateral to the CDW Sales team. This team will oversee and enforce governance, helping to ensure that agreed upon principles and guidelines are taught, communicated, understood and adhered to. This team will also support the technology requirements of the marketing organization, managing rollouts, upgrades, etc.
The Marketing Tech Enablement Manager is responsible for supporting the system on the functions and outputs of the Marketing Delivery team. This position will organize, staff and proactively plan team resources to ensure Marketing-related activities stay on-time, according to their desired drop date, and will work closely with PMO management and Marketing management in the prioritization and assignment of projects. The Marketing Tech Enablement Manager drives organization of project scope, schedules, resources, costs and quality using project management methodologies. They also provide proactive communication to stakeholders across the organization. Reporting to the Sr. Manager of Marketing Technology Enablement, this manager helps to mitigate resource and project risks. The Manager will play a key role in defining our vision, roadmap and priorities in the Marketing Technology tools and systems area.
Key Areas of Responsibility
- Structures execution of projects to meet segment and solution quality requirements and strategies.
- Oversees the completion of marketing projects, including appropriately allocating workload based on changing priorities.
- Maintains relationships and processes with outside agencies by proactively solving problems, resolving issues and making decisions on behalf of the business owner, if needed.
- Ensures the team has resources to execute projects and understand the objective outlines.
- Ensures the team communicates program and project status to stakeholders and management.
- Collaborates with stakeholders beyond marketing to achieve project goals; develops strong Plans resource capacity through project weighting.
- Manages and documents production process workflow using best practices project management methodologies.
- Finds opportunities for project and process efficiencies.
- Demonstrates knowledge of segment and solution marketing strategies and objectives.
- Implements cross-training/training initiatives and adheres to onboarding guidelines.
- Assists and mentors the team in resolution of personnel and project issues and risks.
- Manages and develops staff, including performance management goals and coaching.
Education and/or Experience Qualifications
- Bachelors Degree or equivalent experience and 5 years’ experience with Marketing Technology
- Track record of balancing multiple projects simultaneously with the ability to shift priorities quickly in a changing environment.
- Demonstrated project and process management skills, with strong organizational skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to effectively interact with all stakeholders including senior leadership.
- Proven history of proactively collaborating with stakeholders.
- Demonstrated experience managing, complex, high-volume work streams.
- History of balancing multiple priorities with the ability to adapt to the changing needs of the business while meeting deadlines.
- Proven ability to function as part of a collaborative team, drive initiatives, problem solve and always maintain a calm composure in a fast-past environment.
- 3-5 years of experience in digital analytic area, such as Adobe Analytics or Google Analytics
- 3-5 years of experience in Tagging Management system, such as Tealium, Ensighten or others
- Deep knowledge and experience in Campaign Planning (Unica Plan), Audience Management (ActionIQ), Digital Asset Management (AEM), Digital Analytics (Adobe Analytics) and Tagging Management (Tealium).
- 2 years of experience in a supervisory role leading project teams.
CDW is committed to maintaining a workplace that is free of known hazards and to ensuring the safety, health, and well-being of coworkers and candidates for employment and their families, as well as the community.
CDW requires all coworkers be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, with the only exceptions being a documented, legally required medical or religious accommodation. Prior to starting with CDW, successful candidates will be required to: (i) be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and provide CDW with proof of full vaccination; or (ii) apply for and receive a medical or religious-based accommodation to be exempt from the mandatory vaccination policy.