Next Generation Enterprise Network (NGEN) Service Management, Integration, and Transport (SMIT) is one the largest IT services program for the Navy and U.S. Marine Corps (USMC), supporting approximately 400,000 seats around the world. Under SMIT, the SMIT contractor will provide enterprise services to the Marine Corps Enterprise Network (MCEN), Navy-Marine Corps Internet (NMCI), and OCONUS Navy Enterprise Network (ONE-Net) including transport, datacenter, network operations, service desk, cybersecurity, and managed services. CDW-G will be supporting the SMIT contractor in several of these service areas.
Bring your IT career and talents to CDW-G where you can have a greater impact, be inspired by our mission and excited about your job and future. We are an innovative Fortune 200 leader driving meaningful technological change for customers in virtually every industry.
CDW currently seeks a Team Lead, Federal Technical Support to join our NGEN SMIT team. You will work within a fast-paced environment, supporting the overall solution Regionally to ensure our client's services are optimized and reliable.
The Team Lead is responsible for monitoring call volume to ensure customer calls are answered promptly and ensuring highest level of customer service. In addition, the Team Lead assists management with daily functions as well as being the first point of escalation/contact for coworkers and customers.
- Ensure technicians are in ‘ready mode’ to answer incoming calls
- Evaluate technician’s cases daily
- Complete daily reports and schedules
- Ensure Service Connect, Help Desk and Value Add Service SLA’s and quality are being met
- Return/Answer customer calls upon request during peak volume times
- First point of escalation/contact for technicians to include technical training or procedural including editing contact information about tools and resources
- Evaluate customer survey results with technicians, provide input to management
- Reply to customer service request (CSR) and create documentation if necessary(within 24hrs)
- Monitor Chat sessions o Ensure coverage for volume of sessions o Monitor unanswered sessions o Monitor quality of sessions
- Monitor Web Support- E-share o All e-Mails must be answered within one hour of receipt and a case created if applicable.
- Answer all e-mails/faxes from customers or Account Managers, including Helpdesk-Technical Support and [email protected]
- Active DOD Secret Clearance
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- A+ and Network+ certifications or other technical certifications related to role or minimum of 2 years help desk experience in lieu of certifications.
- Current Microsoft Operating System certification as related to help desk level support, or 2 year help desk experience in lieu of Certification
- Strong customer service orientation
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to effectively communicate at all levels including senior leadership
- Strong analytical skills and problem solving skills
- Extensive knowledge of IBM, PC and Apple computers, printers, monitors, software and basic networking.
- Ability to multitask
- Ability to interact effectively with a diverse group of customers
- Ability to continually learn new technology and to keep pace with an ever-changing industry
- Ability to understand, remember, and apply oral and/or written instructions or other information.
- Ability to organize thoughts and ideas into understandable terminology.
- Ability to multi-task, organize and prioritize.
- Ability to apply common sense in performing job.
- Ability to understand and follow basic instructions and guidelines.
- Ability to travel up to 50%
- Basic knowledge of CDW’s internal systems and tools
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
Who we are
CDW is a leading technology solutions provider to business, government, education and healthcare organizations in the United States, Canada and the United Kingdom. Our fingerprints can be found on technology in workplaces of more than 250,000 companies; from fresh-faced startups to international conglomerates. With the breadth of products and services we offer, combined with the expertise of our specialists, there is no request too big or too small. A unified team of challenge takers, diverse thinkers and problem solvers, we believe when you enjoy what you do and who you do it with, you do your best work. And that means everyone wins.
CDW offers a variety of benefits, perks and development programs that enable coworkers to perform at their best personally and professionally. We understand the importance of work/life harmony and strive to help our coworkers achieve it. Core benefits include:
- Comprehensive package: healthcare, dental, vision, paid vacation time and sick days
- Coworker stock purchase program
- Coworker discounted purchase program
- Tuition reimbursement for those wishing to further their education