The Knowledge Management Group provides thought leadership on IT market trends, technology disruptors, voice of customer, channel ecosystem, and competitive dynamics to ensure CDW continues to differentiate and strategically invests to build value.
CDW us looking for an experienced, deep-thinking Senior Manager of Market Research & Insights to lead the design, collection, analysis, synthesis, and delivery of insights and implications to an executive level audience.
Key Areas of Responsibility
- Lead the planning and execution of research and insights to support Strategy and Corporate Development.
- Deeply understand the technology market, voice of customer, and competitors and perform analysis to identify opportunities and threats.
- Convert complex information acquired through research into easy-to-understand synthesis.
- Proactively identify new data and information to ensure that leadership’s decision-making is based on the most current, objective, and holistic insights.
- Facilitate a shared understanding of market intelligence and insights by establishing a cadence of weekly, monthly, quarterly updates and presentations.
- Develop and deliver presentations across all audience levels including senior leaders.
- Develop, aggregate, and manage a knowledge library, drive organization adoption of knowledge library.
- Manage research agencies including the ability to create strong briefs for external research partners so that research produces desired outcomes.
- Build relationships and collaborate with a broad set of cross-functional CDW coworkers including senior leadership to understand their challenges and priorities.
Education and/or Experience Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in Market Research, Economics, Computer Science, Engineering, Statistics, Psychology, or relevant field.
- At least 10 years of market research, business intelligence, customer insights, or consulting.
- Working knowledge of IT industry, go-to-market channels, trends, providers, and products.
- Knowledge and passion for technology industry and market intelligence.
- Ability to take ambitious topics and create compelling narratives for different audiences using excellent communication skills.
- Demonstrated capability with structured thinking to understand and articulate the big picture.
- Interest and motivation to gain new skills, obtain constructive feedback, and iterate on outcomes.
- Excellent cross-group collaboration skills and relationship building.
- Ability to communicate and present to audiences of all levels.
- Use standard style guides and templates to develop content.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Experience working in or with IT channel including Manufacturer, Value Added Reseller, Consultant, Managed Services Provider, Distributor or Systems Integrator.
- Proficient in using Qualtrics platform.
- Experience engaging with a customer advisory board / online discussion forum.
CDW is committed to maintaining a workplace that is free of known hazards and to ensuring the safety, health, and well-being of coworkers and candidates for employment and their families, as well as the community.
CDW requires all coworkers be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, with the only exceptions being a documented, legally required medical or religious accommodation. Prior to starting CDW, successful candidates will be required to: (i) be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and provide CDW with proof of full vaccination; or (ii) apply for and receive a medical or religious-based accommodation to be exempt from the mandatory vaccination policy.