Sirius Computer Solutions is a CDW company. We share common values as a performance-driven, customer-focused culture. CDW is a leading multi-brand provider of information technology solutions to business, government, education and healthcare customers across the globe.
The Adobe Commerce Solutions Architect designs and delivers Adobe Commerce solutions for Sirius clients. The Technical Architect teams with other consulting and sales colleagues to develop a “trusted advisor” relationship with clients with the specific objective of achieving further penetration into accounts and attaining meaningful follow-on sales.
Primary Duties & Responsibilities
- Demand Gen:
- Run Adobe demand gen events, focused specifically on Adobe Commerce (Magento) initially, though this likely may expand to other solutions in the future
- Run Sirius and CDW sales team enablement events
- Assist with account mapping between Sirius / CDW reps and Adobe account managers
- Assist with account segmentation and targeted messaging for accounts
- Run Adobe Commerce Immersion Days, supported by our Intelligent Platform team and Adobe
- Opportunity qualification:
- Lean into the Adobe partner channel to source qualified opportunities
- Qualify opportunities from Sirius and CDW sellers and take initial conversations with clients
- Opportunity maturing:
- Partner with Adobe reps who sourced deals to Sirius to co-sell Adobe solutions into accounts
- Assist with solution demos, particularly around Commerce Cloud
- Work with clients to understand their business needs, scope engagements, select Adobe licensing based on their needs, and price professional services
- Provide subject matter expertise to internal teams during presales and delivery processes
- Ability to present to C-level on capabilities and future roadmap
- Work with clients to shape technical architecture and define and scope projects to address specific needs
- Conduct technical process reviews, design sessions, and other architecture meetings
- Provide architecture and design for implementations, perform gap analysis between business requirements and the package features and design the configuration, customizations, extensions, and interfaces required to meet the requirements
- Understand the Adobe eco-system and have the ability to explain how other products works with Adobe Commerce
- Lead the implementation of technical solutions according to the highest standards and influencing other team members to meet those standards, participating hands-on where necessary
- Responsible for interpreting client requirements, business processes, and use cases to produce quality technical designs in the implementation, enhancement, and support of digital commerce projects
- Provide thought leadership in Adobe Commerce and related technologies to promote best of breed culture and capabilities
- Provide technical problem resolution to complex issues
- Understands the business factors and motivators driving technology decisions with clients
- Participates in determining business requirements, technical requirements, and solution architecture for clients
- Provides input to final recommendations for technology solutions to meet business requirements
- Consistently achieves outstanding Client Satisfaction results on all consulting engagements
- Maintains accountability to work estimates and project financials
- Transition to delivery:
- Work with the Sirius/CDW Adobe professional services team to write SOWs and forecast project starts
- Support the services delivery team when putting together initial staffing requests
- Ensure project kickoffs are scheduled and the handoff to the services delivery team is seamless
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Management Information Systems, Information Technology, Engineering, Mathematics or a related field
- At least five (5) years of related work experience in a Digital solutions focused role, to include experience with Adobe Commerce v2 (Magento 2)
Other Required Qualifications
- Has a deep understanding of the technology and is also able to maximize technology’s benefit by applying business value in context and communicating solutions and options to various levels within our clients’ organizations.
- Is naturally innovative, creative, curious, detailed, and solution driven
- Has prior experience leading and working with geographically dispersed development teams
- Experience in multiple web technologies including: PHP, XML, HTML, CSS, AJAX, jQuery, JSON object definition, Java, NodeJS C RESTful web services, client side applications, and an understanding of Containers, Kubernetes
- Experience in CI/CD for Adobe Commerce
- Strong, proven experience working in Agile/Scrum teams
- Business and technical correspondence is professional, thoughtful, and effective
- Ability to think on your feet and learn new things quickly
- Pursues continued acquisition of Adobe technical knowledge, stays abreast of web/industry technologies and share new ideas and techniques that are relevant to the digital commerce space
- Experience with one or more cloud platforms AWS/Azure/GCP
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate effectively with a wide variety of client and Sirius team members, including management, technical staff, and sales
- Demonstrated ability to provide guidance and leadership to less experienced technical team members, including delegating technical tasks, and resolving issues of poor technical execution without escalation
- Demonstrated project leadership experience and ability to architect large projects from pre-sales Discovery to Solution Outline
- Demonstrated presentation and communication skills, including effectively communicating one-on-one, and in small and large groups, using a variety of presentation methods to sustain the audiences’ engagement
- Demonstrated time management and organizational skills; ability to handle multiple concurrent projects simultaneously
- Experience with additional Adobe DX solutions (like AEM, Target, etc)
- Adobe certifications or equivalent
- Magento Commerce Front-End Developer (E701)
- Magento Commerce Developer (E703)
- Magento Commerce JS Developer (E705)
- Magento Commerce Cloud Developer (E706)
- Magento Commerce Architect (E704)
- Consulting experience, especially in an agency or global systems integrator environment
Data Privacy and Security
- All Sirius employees are responsible to safeguard the information and information systems that they use or handle in the execution of their duties. Employees are obligated to know and perform their duties in accordance with Sirius policies, standards, and procedures related to security and report security violations to the appropriate Sirius authority.
- Participate at hire and annually in the Information Security Awareness training as well as other required training identified by the Human Resources department. Other data privacy and data security related regulatory training may be required based on your role or assignment.
This position exists to provide technical consulting solutions to customers and as such requires the ability to travel to and from customer sites and interact with customers on an ongoing and regular basis.
The above primary duties, responsibilities, and position requirements are not all inclusive.
CDW is committed to maintaining a workplace that is free of known hazards and to ensuring the safety, health, and well-being of coworkers and candidates for employment and their families, as well as the community.
CDW requires all coworkers be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, with the only exceptions being a documented, legally required medical or religious accommodation. Prior to starting with CDW, successful candidates will be required to: (i) be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and provide CDW with proof of full vaccination; or (ii) apply for and receive a medical or religious-based accommodation to be exempt from the mandatory vaccination policy.