Responsible for driving sales growth specifically for the Okta product line within CDW’s account base. Primarily working with CDW and Okta sales teams and technical groups (including Account Managers, Account Executives, Solution Architect’s (SA) and Okta Partner Account Manager’s (PAM), develop pipeline and facilitate sales using partner programs as well as incentives to deliver the best solution for the customer while maintaining profitability when crafting solutions.
Key Areas of Responsibility
- Develop and grow a territory sales strategy (geography and/or market segment) to meet or exceed bookings targets on net new licenses and increase average order sales
- Provide weekly/monthly/quarterly sales forecasting and visibility activity by keeping a current pipeline using forecasting tools
- Collaboratively work with CDW and Okta Channel Account Managers in a given geography to identify, facilitate and close opportunities
- Responsible for sales engagement between CDW and Okta
- Drive CDW and Okta through use of SPS, Whitespace Campaigns, Red Carpets and In-Market events.
- Effectively distinguish Okta offerings from competitors, offer Okta product configuration / pricing / program assistance, and present well-prepared compelling cases customers for purchase of Okta solutions
- Drives and executes renewals sales cycle
- Leverages partner sales tools to help provision quotes/orders
- Assists with deal registrations
- Has working knowledge of CDW/Okta sales tools Responsibilities
- Attain monthly, quarterly and annual sales and profitability quota
- Drive sales and profit for Okta solutions
- Conduct high level and technical conversations and training presentations and with customers and account managers
- Consistently build and deliver on new account and opportunity pipeline
- Identify key decision makers and manage the sales process
- Negotiate pricing and incentive programs to facilitate business
- Proactively call into established, targeted accounts
- Increase rapid acceptance of Okta in the geography through:
- Developing a thorough understanding of the solution portfolio
- Defining and articulating a strategy and solution by customer or vertical
- Architecting a solution using the full Okta product stack
- High School Diploma
- Two year minimum experience with strategic account planning and consultative sales Other Qualifications
- Proven track record of organically growing white space
- History of facilitating sales solutions
- Outstanding verbal, written, and presentation skills in executive and informal settings required.
- Must be knowledgeable or have some related experience in the technical industry, preferably with Security and Storage
- Able to communicate technical concepts and business solutions
- Demonstrated ability to understand and interact with senior level management CXO levels.
- Ability to craft comprehensive security and storage solutions and to articulate business benefits of those solutions
- Experience in a collaborative environment
- Motivated seller with strong problem-solving skills
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment Preferred Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Successful completion of a recognized formal sales training program(s)
- Knowledge of CDW business model
- Knowledge of CDW ordering process
- Knowledge of Okta sales tools
- Knowledge of Okta product portfolio
CDW is committed to maintaining a workplace that is free of known hazards and to ensuring the safety, health, and well-being of coworkers and candidates for employment and their families, as well as the community.
CDW requires all coworkers be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, with the only exceptions being a documented, legally required medical or religious accommodation. Prior to starting with CDW, successful candidates will be required to: (i) be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and provide CDW with proof of full vaccination; or (ii) apply for and receive a medical or religious-based accommodation to be exempt from the mandatory vaccination policy.