The ICAN Research Specialist provides pre-invoice assistance to our internal customers regarding challenges that arise with sales orders. This role utilizes our case management system to continuously provide top-level service, which is essential in creating customer loyalty and repeat business.
Key Areas of Responsibility
- Timely resolution of requests flowing through ICAN’s case management system requiring:
- Research and/or tracking of an order.
- Contacting vendors for invoicing, order cancellations/amendments/status, etc.
- Sourcing and applying of freight and special service quotes.
- Expediting a pick on an order or any other distribution request.
- Expediting of drop ship orders as needed.
- Estimated delivery dates or lead times on products.
- Understanding and support of established CDW business processes that align with Pre-Invoice Support Requests.
- Navigation and understanding of external business partner resource tools and reporting.
- Attainment of specified goal targets and objectives for direct job scope and overall department performance.
- Building solid relationships with other internal departments and vendors.
- Evaluation of current processes for improvement and work on recommendations with management.
- Working as a team to manage daily workflow.
- Handling escalated customer issues when necessary.
- Answering emails and incoming calls from internal customers as needed.
Education and/or Experience Qualifications
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- 2 years experience in Customer Service.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to effectively interact with all stakeholders.
- Excellent organizational and creative problem solving skills.
- Demonstrated resourcefulness with critical attention to details.
- History of balancing competing priorities with the ability to adapt to the changing needs of the business while meeting deadlines.
- Demonstrated ability to quickly learn new systems and processes and put them into practical use.
- Excellent typing and data entry skills.
CDW is committed to maintaining a workplace that is free of known hazards and to ensuring the safety, health, and well-being of coworkers and candidates for employment and their families, as well as the community.
CDW requires all coworkers be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, with the only exceptions being a documented, legally required medical or religious accommodation. Prior to starting CDW, successful candidates will be required to: (i) be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and provide CDW with proof of full vaccination; or (ii) apply for and receive a medical or religious-based accommodation to be exempt from the mandatory vaccination policy.