The Manager of Hybrid Infrastructure is responsible for the daily operations and execution of the assigned geographic area specific to their line of business. This is an individual who manages a team of Inside and remote based Solution Architects that are responsible for supporting the sale of complex hardware and services related solutions. The incumbent must plan go-to-market strategies, support inside and field sales teams, and work with our strategic partners in their assigned geography. They must perform as a driver of inter-departmental collaboration and a resource in developing coworker capabilities. Strong leadership, a passion for technical and business solutions, and the desire to build and grow the business are keys to success.
Key Areas of Responsibility
- Execute on pipeline reporting and weekly forecasts across assigned territory
- Accountable to meet or exceed product and services targets and KPIs
- Lead a team consisting of field and inside coworkers, including performance management, coaching and development.
- Collaborate with assigned Sales Leadership to execute on local GTM strategies
- Collaborate with Data Center and Cloud partners to develop sales and marketing strategies to grow revenue, profitability.
- Assist with setting the design, deployment, documentation, and support standards for sales and professional services teams.
- Drive quality and consistency in sales methodology and deliverables across the coworkers on the team and the Practice as a whole.
- Assess the skill level of each coworker under their direction and create development plans to bridge any gaps.
- Foster collaboration with other Practices.
- Serve as a resource for any issues escalated by Solution Architects and Sales.
- Develop and track business plans for your team. Participate in quarterly business reviews. Ensure business plans are complete and accurate. Help communicate to management any risks to business or target achievement on a monthly basis.
- Drive a profitable mix of business, focusing on the preferred solution mix, as identified by the Senior Management team.
- Drive CDW Wins, references and case studies in your market through our partners.
- Develop hybrid infrastructure and hybrid cloud solutions that differentiate CDW in the marketplace
- Work closely with the Solution Development group to standardize the execution and rollout of these solutions across the Sales segments.
- Ensure hybrid infrastructure and hybrid cloud solutions drive/influence all potential profit sources including product resale, professional services and managed services.
- Build hybrid infrastructure and hybrid cloud solutions that leverage our cross practice expertise and drive client value and CDW differentiation.
- Manage cost and maximize ROI.
- Maintain a high level of customer satisfaction.
- Further CDW’s reputation for sales, technical and consulting excellence.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Management or a related field or equivalent experience.
- Three years minimum supervisory experience
- Three years of related solution development and/or sales support management with related technologies.
- Three years of professional services experience selling and/or scoping services
- In -depth knowledge of the designated technology space including partner and competitive landscapes, customer buying trends, business drivers, and technology drivers.
- Ability to travel up to 50% of the time.
Other Required Qualifications
- History of balancing multiple priorities simultaneously with the ability to adapt to the changing needs of the business while meeting deadlines.
- Demonstrated analytical and strategic skills with the ability to creatively problem solve.
- Track record of successfully managing to a budget.
- Ability to lead teams and gain consensus.
- Ability to think strategically and also deliver supporting practical execution plans.
- Consistency in using well rounded business judgment.
- Effective oral and written communication skills, including the ability to deliver effective presentations.
- Experience leading a diverse team of regional coworkers.
CDW is committed to maintaining a workplace that is free of known hazards and to ensuring the safety, health, and well-being of coworkers and candidates for employment and their families, as well as the community.
CDW requires all coworkers be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, with the only exceptions being a documented, legally required medical or religious accommodation. Prior to starting CDW, successful candidates will be required to: (i) be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and provide CDW with proof of full vaccination; or (ii) apply for and receive a medical or religious-based accommodation to be exempt from the mandatory vaccination policy.