The Operations Coordinator processes returned merchandise from CDW sales orders.
The Technician B-Stock position is responsible for the testing, troubleshooting and the repair of CDW returned product. The B-Stock Technician will follow inspection, evaluation and testing procedures to ensure the products meet factory specifications and process these items for resale or liquidation.
Key Areas of Responsibility
- Data entry to update customer accounts.
- Process all daily merchandise and forward to designated areas: restock, vendor returns, repairs, b-stock, damages, installs and refusals.
- Frequently lift up to 50 lbs. with or without assistance.
- Other Responsibilities
- Inspect, and test hardware for cosmetic and functional defects and send product with operating system to repair if under warranty.
- Match specifications to the appropriate part and model numbers for desktops, laptops, servers and related peripheral devices to AS400 and SPS platform.
- Collaborate with the account manager on missing parts, enrolled or locked units to increase our recovery and prevent items going to scrap.
- Maintain minimum monthly productivity quota’s.
- Communicate effectively and in a constructive manner with management, peers and coworkers.
- Keep track of units on hold and account for parts used in the refurbish process.
- Perform quality control checks during the refurbishment process.
- Match EDC labels to product throughout the day.
- Transfer completed pallets to the warehouse throughout the day.
Education and/or Experience Qualifications
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- 1 year of general warehouse experience.
- Proven data entry experience with critical attention to detail.
- Familiar with Microsoft Office applications.
- Demonstrated ability to lift up to 50 lbs. on a regular basis.
- History of balancing competing priorities with the ability to adapt to the changing needs of the business while meeting deadlines.
- Solid verbal and written communication skills with the ability to effectively interact with all stakeholders.
- Comfortable working in a warehouse environment which includes changes in temperature as the weather fluctuates, noise from conveyors and forklifts.
- Knowledge of computers, its components and peripherals as well as knowledge of current operating systems and applications (including MS Office) and multi component configurations.
- Obtain A+ certification within one year of hire date.
- AS/400 system experience.
- SPS system experience (Sales Productivity Suite).
CDW is committed to maintaining a workplace that is free of known hazards and to ensuring the safety, health, and well-being of coworkers and candidates for employment and their families, as well as the community.
CDW requires all coworkers be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, with the only exceptions being a documented, legally required medical or religious accommodation. Prior to starting CDW, successful candidates will be required to: (i) be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and provide CDW with proof of full vaccination; or (ii) apply for and receive a medical or religious-based accommodation to be exempt from the mandatory vaccination policy.