The Sr. Solutions Architect – Digital is a client facing, pre-sales consultant who acts as a value-added technical advocate for clients. This role is responsible for understanding clients’ business needs as they pertain to digital technologies, qualifying opportunities, and creating product and professional services solutions that meet those needs. Solid client presentation capabilities are required to clearly present proposed solutions to clients. This includes a well-defined solution, meaningful value proposition, clear execution methodology, and convincing demonstration of our ability to deliver.
This role is highly collaborative. It entails working with:
- CDW and Adobe sellers to understand the client opportunity
- CDW and Adobe Solution experts as required to address client needs for specific solutions
- Adobe sellers to collaborate on solution positioning
- CDW leadership to review proposed solutions and services
- Clients to ensure we have a solid understanding of the client’s needs
This role is a business outcomes-based pre-sales consultant that sells and positions technology solutions including products and professional services primarily in the digital strategy and transformation domain. The Solutions Architect also cross-sells into other CDW capabilities by understanding and advising clients on where other strategic and advisory services (Data Analytics, Security, Data Center, Networking, Application Development, Commerce, Content etc.) fit their needs.
Primary Duties & Responsibilities
- Client Facing Sales Support – Work with sales account team, interfacing directly with clients and partners. Build trusted advisor relationships, understand clients’ business challenges and propose solutions. Client facing work will include:
- Adaptability to and understanding a client’s culture
- Advising clients on how leverage best practices and best platforms to achieve company marketing, branding and content related objectives.
- Advising clients on how digital solutions can drive a client’s internal process efficiencies, brand awareness and top line revenue
- Develop High Level Designs and Architectures – Create and document digital solution architectures that address client business problems and can be used to ensure a smooth transition from presales to delivery
- Ability to promote the value proposition of the Sirius Digital portfolio (multi-solution) approach with clients and compare with other Digital solutions. Discuss all the Digital solutions in business value terms in the context of use cases.
- Collaborate in leading discovery days and deliver resulting proposed Digital Roadmaps to customers
- Create Proposals – Develop Professional Services Estimates, Product Proposals, SOWs (Statements of Work), At-a-glance documents, business cases and RFP responses
- Customize and Deliver or coordinate client-facing Product Demos in the areas of expertise
- Sales Planning – Work with management and sales teams to develop account prioritization and support strategies that will drive business relevant solutions which will ensure a long term trusted relationship status
- Partner Relationship Management – Develop healthy and trusted relationships with key partners in the geography
- Training – Develop and execute a professional plan that will enhance skills
- Travel – Travel as needed to/from clients, corporate events and training
Basic Qualifications -
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Management Information Systems, Business, Marketing or a related field
- At least eight (8) years experience in a Digital Architect or Engineer role, including at least three (3) years of experience in pre-sales engineering and/or sales in a Systems Integrator, OEM, or similar environment
Other Position Requirements -
- Demonstrated ability to apply digital strategies by leveraging a technical background and knowledge to define business direction by developing service offerings, go-to-market strategies, business planning, and other activities important to building business
- Demonstrated ability to drive sales, sequencing activities and deliverables to the client to value sell, earn trust and enhance margin
- Proven experience articulating technical viewpoints to diverse audiences, including technical and business decision makers
- Proven ability to evaluate information and make sound technical risk judgements
- Demonstrated ability to multitask and to prioritize workload under tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Demonstrated ability to develop longer-range project plans and schedules to complete complex projects or new solution/product development
- Demonstrated ability to perform technical skills/knowledge transfer to client
- Demonstrated attention to detail and follow-up skills
- Demonstrated leadership, delegation, and personnel management skills
- Demonstrated communication and presentation skills, including formal and informal presentations to large and small audiences
- Demonstrated ability to work independently with minimal direction
- Technical writing experience
- Certifications in one or more Adobe Digital Experience solutions
- Three (3) years of experience with leading teams in a Client or consulting project environment
- Four (4) years of experience with Client, OEM or VAR based partner management
- Demonstrated experience in the selling and delivery of multi-million dollar enterprise-size, complex projects
Data Privacy and Security
- All Sirius employees are responsible to safeguard the information and information systems that they use or handle in the execution of their duties. Employees are obligated to know and perform their duties in accordance with Sirius policies, standards, and procedures related to security and report security violations to the appropriate Sirius authority.
- Participate at hire and annually in the Information Security Awareness training as well as other required training identified by the Human Resources department. Other data privacy and data security related regulatory training may be required based on your role or assignment.
The position exists to provide technical consulting solutions to customers and as such requires the ability to travel to and from customer sites and interact with customers on an ongoing and regular basis.
The above primary duties, responsibilities, and position requirements are not all inclusive.
CDW is committed to maintaining a workplace that is free of known hazards and to ensuring the safety, health, and well-being of coworkers and candidates for employment and their families, as well as the community.
CDW requires all coworkers be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, with the only exceptions being a documented, legally required medical or religious accommodation. Prior to starting CDW, successful candidates will be required to: (i) be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and provide CDW with proof of full vaccination; or (ii) apply for and receive a medical or religious-based accommodation to be exempt from the mandatory vaccination policy.