The Sales Analytics Supervisor position is designed to develop and manage several key initiatives and processes for the Sales Organization. The main focus is to maintain and optimize the relationship between CDW customers and sales resources. In addition, this role will supervise and develop the Sales Analytics Specialists.
Key Areas of Responsibility
- Manages all account movement initiatives and acquisition programs
- Manages all account segmentation programs, including a new risk program
- Co-owns the relationship with Dun & Bradstreet
- Responsible for the Customers in Transition (CIT) account reassignment process
- Manages the Account Productivity reports for all segments and works with sales management to make necessary modifications as needed
- Maintains linking between customer accounts
- Acts as a subject matter expert regarding the field and serves as a core team member on a sales coverage optimization initiatives
- Maintains the monthly Account Executive territory assignments in the AS400
- Manages the account split table for Sales which impacts assignments and compensation
- Acts as liaison to other functional areas of CDW regarding account assignments, Customers in Transition, and other responsibilities
- Responsible for supervising, coaching, and motivating the Sales Alignment Specialists and helping them be successful in their responsibilities
Proactively look for opportunities to streamline processes the position is responsible for managing
Work collaboratively with other members of the Sales Optimization and Sales Operations team as needed
The information in this position description is intended to convey information about the key responsibilities and requirements of the position. It is not an exhaustive list of the skills, efforts, duties, responsibilities or working conditions associated with the opportunity. Responsibilities are subject to change.
Education: 4 year bachelor’s degree
5+ years analyst experience with sales analysis or support, financial analysis, econometrics, or statistics
Other Required Qualifications
- Excellent analytical skills with the ability to effectively communicate findings across all levels of the organization.
- Must have program and project management experience
- Extensive knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Cognos, reporting tools, effective presentation skills, and ability to work independently.
- B.A. in Finance, Business Administration, or Marketing
Possess in depth knowledge of sales and sales operation functions
Pyramid Analytics experience
MS SQL Services experience
Salary range: $59,325 - $78,700, depending on experience and skill set
Annual Bonus Target: 5% of base salary, subject to terms and conditions of plan
Benefits overview: https://cdw.benefit-info.com/
Salary ranges may be subject to geographic differentials
CDW is committed to maintaining a workplace that is free of known hazards and to ensuring the safety, health, and well-being of coworkers and candidates for employment and their families, as well as the community.
CDW requires all coworkers be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, with the only exceptions being a documented, legally required medical or religious accommodation. Prior to starting with CDW, successful candidates will be required to: (i) be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and provide CDW with proof of full vaccination; or (ii) apply for and receive a medical or religious-based accommodation to be exempt from the mandatory vaccination policy.