The primary purpose of the Senior Consultant position is to provide advanced Digital consulting services to clients. This position may perform activities such as design, implementation, systems integration, and testing. This position will also involve client engagements requiring knowledge of multiple technologies and provide technical presales support.
This role will focus on delivering solutions to our customers in the Digital Marketing Execution area. Activities will include conducting discovery sessions with customer stakeholders, documenting requirements and solution designs, working with developers to implement data layers, and instrumenting sites and apps by configuring the analytics platform and tag manager. The candidate will need a strong foundation in web analytics, including significant real-world consulting experience with Adobe Analytics and Adobe Experience Platform Data Collection (previously Adobe Launch). The candidate must be able to effectively document Analytics business requirements and the Analytics solution design, including but not limited to MarTech data source integration, data layer architecture, and Data Collection tags. They will lead Analytics implementation projects, providing both strategy and implementation.
This role can be based out of most major US cities with up to 30% travel, and the option to work from home when not at customer sites.
Primary Duties & Responsibilities
- Leads discussions with customers regarding business goals and KPIs.
- Defines and maintains a solution design reference (SDR) for the customer implementation.
- Creates migration documentation to support movement from the current analytics setup to the Adobe Analytics report suite.
- Implements tracking rules to support client objectives with Adobe Analytics and Adobe Experience Platform Data Collection (Adobe Launch).
- Works closely with the website development team to execute a data layer that supports tracking goals.
- Performs QA of end-to-end Analytics tracking per the customer’s requirements.
- Supports integration with MarTech platforms as needed, including web content management systems, marketing automation platforms, testing and personalization tools, and CRMs.
- Leads code reviews and/or other technical reviews and present constructive feedback to technical team.
- Contributes and develops best practices, strategies, methodologies, and documentation/templates suitable for reuse by other Consultants and Analysts for Analytics.
- Achieves high level of Client Satisfaction with respect to all consulting engagements and deliverables by ensuring that they meet customer objectives and are delivered to the agreed timelines.
- Develops strong client relationships and trust to secure future business.
- Reviews and understands all assigned Statement of Work (SOW) obligations prior to services delivery.
- Assists with presales activities, including estimation of scope, cost, and level of effort for Analytics tasks and deliverables.
- Serves as a point of contact to the client for technical issues and status with respect to Analytics deliverables.
- Mentors less senior coworkers and serves as escalation point for their technical related project issues.
- Is capable of stepping into team leadership roles as needed and empowering others to increase contributions and level of responsibility.
- Complies with all time and expense entry guidelines.
- Meets billable utilization targets.
- Engages in professional development, including obtaining industry related certifications as directed by management, to maintain continued growth in professional skills and knowledge, and to assist with meeting partner status requirements.
- Responds to emails and phone calls within a timely manner.
- Completes time cards in a timely manner, and expense reports and status reports as required.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Management Information Systems, Information Technology, Engineering, Mathematics, or a related field.
- 5+ years’ experience in digital analytics or a related field, to include experience using Adobe Analytics, specifically Analysis Workspace.
Other Required Qualifications:
- Experience working with multi-channel customer-level data analysis.
- Track record of work building Adobe Analytics report suites.
- Experience with executing analytics tracking through Adobe Experience Platform Data Collection (Adobe Launch).
- Experience or familiarity with CRMs, testing and personalization tools, and marketing automation integrations into Adobe Analytics.
- Experience with data layer events and data layer architecture.
- Experience with testing and validating code through debugging methods.
- Basic understanding of HTML and CSS with a comfort level to speak to development team members.
- Comfortable presenting to and interacting with customer stakeholders and the management team.
- Proven conceptual knowledge of web/mobile application paradigm, content management systems, browser applications, Search Engine Optimization (SEO), social media, and/or mobile and web analytics tools.
- Demonstrated ability to clearly communicate complex data and technical information to a diverse group of stakeholders and non-technical audiences.
- Experience with large data set management and multivariate analysis with the ability to derive insights from data.
- Demonstrated strong attention to detail for and experience with QA and performance testing.
- Proven ability to successfully manage concurrent large projects with multiple and competing deadlines, working in a fast-paced and complex environment.
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate effectively with a wide variety of clients and team members, including management and technical staff.
- Demonstrated ability to investigate complex problems where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of variable factors from multiple solutions and/or disciplines.
- Demonstrated understanding of core business functions of a typical company, and ability to employ step by step logic to solve business problems.
- Experience as a member of a technical project team, from design through delivery.
- Experience troubleshooting and identifying potential problems and making appropriate changes as necessary.
- Experience creating technical documentation and communicating effectively in various written formats.
- Demonstrated ability to provide guidance and leadership to less experienced technical team members, including delegating technical tasks, and at times resolving issues of poor technical execution without escalation.
- Demonstrated presentation and communication skills, including effectively communicating one-on-one, and in small and large groups, using a variety of presentation methods to sustain the audiences’ engagement.
- Demonstrated time management and organizational skills; ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Demonstrated ability to establish positive working relationships and conduct complex and important work critical to the organization in a team consulting environment.
- Customer Journey Analytics
- Adobe Target
- Other Adobe Experience Cloud products (Campaign, AEM, Audience Manager, Data Workbench, etc.)
- Google Analytics
- Google Tag Manager/Ensighten/Tealium
This position exists to provide technical consulting solutions to customers and as such requires the ability to travel to and from customer sites and interact with customers on an ongoing and regular basis.
The above primary duties, responsibilities, and position requirements are not all inclusive.
CDW is committed to maintaining a workplace that is free of known hazards and to ensuring the safety, health, and well-being of coworkers and candidates for employment and their families, as well as the community.
CDW requires all coworkers be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, with the only exceptions being a documented, legally required medical or religious accommodation. Prior to starting with CDW, successful candidates will be required to: (i) be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and provide CDW with proof of full vaccination; or (ii) apply for and receive a medical or religious-based accommodation to be exempt from the mandatory vaccination policy.