The GCP Cloud Manager is responsible for delivering and continuously improving our Managed Services related to Cloud operating systems, delighting our clients with the experience of Managed Services in this arena. The GCP Cloud Manager has responsibility for engineering resources that support our GCP Managed Service offerings. In addition, the GCP Cloud Manager and engineering team are tightly integrated with product development in an effort to extend and improve offerings tied to GCP managed services. The GCP Manager will demonstrate focus in leading the Managed Services Engineering Team to achieve financial, operations, customer satisfaction and coworker targets.
The role includes but is not limited to:
- Understanding and aligning the engineering team to ensure overall Services strategy is implemented through Services teams, which includes building and maintaining key relationships with product development, professional services and sales.
- Executing on customer service level agreements by utilizing our operational framework and standard operating procedures to meet/exceed overall customer satisfaction.
Continuous Service Improvement:
- Includes both process and staff management, using both objective and subjective methods. Includes performance management.
- Allocating engineering resources to provide technical services to maintain support and optimize customer networks, unified communication environments and security environments.
- Establish and cultivate a solid working relationship with customers through sales opportunities, quarterly reviews, and especially during support issues.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with key partner representatives such as GCP.
Key Areas of Responsibility
- Customer Satisfaction: Understand customer environments and business needs.
- Meet periodically with customers through sales opportunities, quarterly reviews, and especially during support issues.
- Track, monitor and report Customer Satisfaction Performance Measures, including Customer Satisfaction Surveys.
- Leadership and Management: Managing workload; prioritizing and assigning resources. Includes review Service Desk queues and related reports.
- Time reporting and related analysis.
- Hiring staff.
- Building and motivating effective teams.
- Delegating responsibilities to appropriate team members.
- Performance management: Consistent feedback, both positive and negative Assessment, both subjective and objective Coaching/mentoring Individual Development Planning (career path, improvement opportunities, training)
- Maintaining the On-call schedule.
- Work closely with peers to achieve company, department and personal goals.
- Willing to take calculated risks to meet customer needs and department goals.
- Process Management: Oversee the development, maintenance, and performance of the problem, change and work order processes.
- Deliver Operational Framework and Standard Operating Procedures to staff and ensure adherence through Quality Assurance process.
- Review Operational Framework and Standard Operating Procedures on an on-going basis to identify process and organizational structure gaps.
- Continuous Service Improvement utilizing using key metrics.
- Communication: Regular staff interaction, both written and face-to-face.
- Customer interaction, both written and face-to-face.
- Work collaboratively with other groups and managers to successfully manage customer's expectations and environments.
- Financial: Manage operational costs.
Education and/or Experience Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in IT Management, Computer Science, Engineering or other STEM or equivalent experience
- At least seven (7) years of related consulting or IT services delivery experience
- At least three (3) years of technology leadership experience required in a complex environment
- Demonstrated ability to communicate with stakeholders clearly
- Demonstrated experience communicating with industry analysts and communicating effectively and in a concise manner, both oral and written, using a variety of styles and techniques appropriate to the audience
- Process management and improvement
- Ability to lead teams; gain consensus
- Ability to balance multiple priorities simultaneously and adapt to the changing needs of the business while meeting deadlines
- Proven ability to proactively collaborate and build relationships, take initiative, and creatively problem solve
- Ability to identify and creatively resolve client, project and people issues
- Experience working with branch vendors and business partners
- Ability to lead and manage to ensure attainment of critical results
- Ability to compute, analyze and interpret complex statistical data for reporting purposes and/or to develop forecasts
- Ability to act as a trusted advisor in a strategic partnership
- Able and willing to travel up to 25% or as needed to other CDW locations, meetings or client sites
- Six Sigma
- Industry Certifications
CDW is committed to maintaining a workplace that is free of known hazards and to ensuring the safety, health, and well-being of coworkers and candidates for employment and their families, as well as the community.
CDW requires all coworkers be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, with the only exceptions being a documented, legally required medical or religious accommodation. Prior to starting with CDW, successful candidates will be required to: (i) be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and provide CDW with proof of full vaccination; or (ii) apply for and receive a medical or religious-based accommodation to be exempt from the mandatory vaccination policy.