The Cloud Senior Manager, Delivery Enablement is a leader of and accountable for the Managed Services Cloud brand at CDW. The quality and depth of Service Delivery at all levels is the essence of what our customers are purchasing within Managed Services. The Cloud Senior Manager is accountable to achieve team financial, operations, customer satisfaction goals. To realize these targets, the Cloud Senior Manager must balance a strong financial and operational results focus with a strong coworker and customer focus.
The Cloud Senior Manager should:
- Create and manage coworker targets and deliver excellence on contracted service obligations.
- Allocate of engineering resources including design, implementation and support of all Cloud Managed Services.
- Provide staff direction, leadership, coaching/mentoring, development, and performance management
The Cloud Senior Manager is aligned with the DVC Cloud group, which positions our services. Technologies in scope include but are not limited to:
Key Areas of Responsibility
- Drive the development, maintenance, and performance of change management, incident management, problem management processes.
- Measure and maintain excellence in achieving Managed Services Service Level Objectives (SLO) and Service Level Agreements (SLA) with customers
- Constantly deliver on the Operational Framework and Standard Operating Procedures but influence and support the team’s ability to be flexible as customer demands require.
- Drive Continuous Quality Improvement utilizing Managed Services metrics and continuous audit of current services performance
Delivering Exceptional Customer Experience:
- Conducts face-to-face customer loyalty meetings with key Managed Services Customers
- Actively seeks to understand customer circumstances, problems, expectations and needs.
- Constantly challenges and enforces engineers to build rapport and corporative relationships with customers.
- Constantly challenges and enforces engineers to act with urgency, empathetically, and professionally when dealing with customer issues and projects.
- Responsible for managing Service Delivery customer issues to resolution.
- Drive Post Incident Review tasks assigned to Service Delivery to resolution with a sense of urgency.
Business Partnership- Sales Support Responsibilities:
- Collaborate and coordinate with Sales, Solution Architects, Services Teams and Management to maximize services financial results
- Establish and cultivate solid working relationships with all internal customers
- Professional Services, ITS Practice Teams, R&D, Recruiters, Branch Managers, Account Executives, Sales Management and Senior Leadership Team.
- Act as subject matter expert on CDW Managed Services and capabilities and educate sales teams as needed.
Compliance, Information Security and Risk Management:
- Maintain PCI and SOC2 compliance.
- Ensure team compliance with appropriate security policies and ensure alignment with PCI and SOC2 requirements.
- Establish organizational standards for Information Security.
- Monitor organizational Information Security on an ongoing basis, continuously identifying issues and addressing them as well as identifying opportunities for improvement.
- To identify, implement and manage a framework to proactively identify organizational security risk.
Process Adherence and Optimization:
- Maintain a curriculum for onboarding, functional training and refresher training that seeks to institutionalize process knowledge in the Service Delivery team.
- Verify operational alignment with documented policies, processes and procedures.
- Identify opportunities to optimize, streamline and simplify processes by eliminating non-value add activities.
Quality Assurance and Continuous Improvement:
- Establish and maintain quality standards for interacting with customers through training programs, coaching and feedback.
- Establish and maintain quality standards for internally and externally facing documentation for tickets and calls.
- Provide thought leadership with respect to continuous improvement and the use of tools and techniques to improve quality, reduce waste, and be more relevant to customer needs.
Leadership and Management:
- Manage performance and development of coworkers through consistent inspection, dialogue and coaching.
- Manage staffing appropriate to match changes in service demand.
- Develop organizational bench strength to enable organizational growth.
- Guide and motivate others to take action that supports the vision and values of our business.
- Identify and develop key team leaders and managers in the Engineering teams.
- Create and maintain an Individual Development Plan for all members of the Team.
- Provide input to and execute direction from Manager and Executive Management on organizational direction, capability and evolution.
- Develop the team’s ability to properly communicate critical situations, project status (customer and CQI efforts), and promoting Managed Services to customers in a consistent, frequent, transparent, empathetic and meaningful way
- Be a model of effective two-way dialog with customers, team and other groups to successfully manage customer's expectations and environments.
- Collect and review financial data on a regular basis to determine progress, anticipate needs and make necessary adjustments to tools, personnel and processes.
- Cost containment and maximizing the benefit of available budget to best meet the needs of the business.
- Maintain Service Delivery costs that are level or reducing as a percent of revenue
- Bachelor’s degree in IT Management, Computer Science, Engineering or other STEM or equivalent experience
- At least two years’ experience managing a significant staff of varying engineering experience levels and geographical diversity
- At least 5 years’ experience leading and developing managers
- At least 5 years’ experience working within an IT Organization with demonstrated understanding of the complexities of that environment as well as the customer service requirement of that environment
- Strong interpersonal and presentation skills, including consulting skills
- Strong communication skills both orally and written with the ability to effectively interact with stakeholders and various cross functional teams as well as customers
- Ability to identify and creatively resolve client, project and people issues
- Proven ability to proactively collaborate and build relationships, take initiative, and creatively problem solve Ability to balance multiple priorities simultaneously and adapt to the changing needs of the business while meeting deadlines
- Demonstrated ability to lead and manage to ensure attainment of critical results
- Demonstrated ability to act as a trusted advisor in a strategic partnership
- Demonstrated ability to meet business unit sales objectives
- Understanding of internetworking, system and application technology
- Ability to travel a minimum of 10% as needed to other CDW locations or client sites
- Lean Six Sigma Green Belt certification or higher
- ITIL V3/4 Foundation certification or higher
- Masters of Business Administration (MBA)
CDW is committed to maintaining a workplace that is free of known hazards and to ensuring the safety, health, and well-being of coworkers and candidates for employment and their families, as well as the community.
CDW requires all coworkers be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, with the only exceptions being a documented, legally required medical or religious accommodation. Prior to starting with CDW, successful candidates will be required to: (i) be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and provide CDW with proof of full vaccination; or (ii) apply for and receive a medical or religious-based accommodation to be exempt from the mandatory vaccination policy.