The Supervisor of Lenovo, Datacenter Solutions will serve as both a player and coach to the Lenovo Business Development Team. The incumbent is responsible for daily management of business development activities for an assigned group of internal customers. Additionally, the Supervisor will serve as a leader of the Lenovo Business Development Specialists which includes overall team productivity, process management and individual coaching and development.
Key Areas of Responsibility
Supervise a team of Lenovo Business Development Specialists.
- Provide leadership to team to ensure customer and partner needs are met.
- Allocate workflow within Business Development team.
- Coach and develop team of specialists.
- Hire and train new and replacement specialists.
- Provide weekly/monthly/quarterly sales forecasting and visibility activity by keeping a current pipeline.
- Identify best practices and develop standardized operating procedures for Lenovo Business Development Specialists.
- Drive standard operating procedures to ensure consistent execution and customer experiences.
- Develop collaborative relationships within internal CDW departments to enhance customer experience and optimize team productivity.
- Work with Lenovo Business Development Specialists to ensure accurate pipeline and monthly forecast of revenue.
- Collaborate with distribution management to ensure process alignment for optimized communication and productivity.
- Communicate and Collaborate with Lenovo representatives to ensure procedures and programs are followed.
- Collaborate with Lenovo DCG Brand Manager and PPM to evangelize Lenovo programs and rebates to optimize CDW attainment.
- Build trusted relationships with the CDW Lenovo DCG Channel team.
- Develop and manage an assigned territory to meet or exceed growth target.
- Collaboratively work with Account Managers, Server/Storage SA’s and Lenovo sales team in a given geography to identify and facilitate opportunities.
- Present logical and well organized solution configurations, pricing and program assistance to customers.
- Attend regular meetings with Lenovo team and PPM to determine areas for process enhancement or improvement.
- Conduct high level conversations and presentations.
- Drive sales and profitability in the Lenovo DCG portfolio.
- Collaborate with CDW Sales Leadership to ensure consistent communication regarding announced products, procedural changes, programs and pipeline opportunities.
- Perform disciplinary counseling and terminations.
- Travel as needed.
- Associate’s Degree or equivalent experience
- Three-year experience with CDW
Other Required Qualifications
- Two years technical presales or equivalent experience within S3 or a partner specific sales role (i.e. Solution specialist experience within Product Partner Management)
- Effective presentation skills
- Ability to work independently
- Highly organized
- Detail Oriented
- Strong work ethic
- Capable of building effective relationships at multiple levels
- Ability to incorporate change
- Patient and approachable
CDW is committed to maintaining a workplace that is free of known hazards and to ensuring the safety, health, and well-being of coworkers and candidates for employment and their families, as well as the community.
CDW requires all coworkers be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, with the only exceptions being a documented, legally required medical or religious accommodation. Prior to starting with CDW, successful candidates will be required to: (i) be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and provide CDW with proof of full vaccination; or (ii) apply for and receive a medical or religious-based accommodation to be exempt from the mandatory vaccination policy.